If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
Associate Dentist - Settle, North Yorkshire
We are looking for a Dentist to work at our 4 surgery practice in Settle, North Yorkshire! Are you looking for flexible working hours? Do you want regular out of hours work with an excellent pay rate? Get in touch!
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Advanced Performance related bonus - up to £6k!
- Excellent UDA rate of £17.00 per UDA on offer!
- Flexible working hours between 8am - 8pm, Monday to Sunday
- Private or NHS available
- Great private earning potential - 45% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
The practice 4 surgery practice in the Yorkshire dales, based on the settle to Carlisle railway line in the beautiful market town of Settle.
- 4 surgery practice
- Established team
- Experience Practice Manager
Our practice offers Bupa Smile Plan - a payment plan that allows patients to spread the cost of their routine preventive dentistry throughout the year. This enables the patient to budget for their dental care and encourages regular attendance helping to maintain the patient's oral health. For you it means a more stable income from a loyal patient base with absolutely no fees or admin costs - you get paid for the work you do in line with private pricing.
Work with Bupa, Thrive at Bupa
- In-house CPD events
- Career development support including sponsored education and established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop
- Large clinical support network
- The latest equipment and technology
Access to Bupa Healthcare
- Subsidised health insurance with medical history disregarded
- Preferred rates to Bupa Menopause plan
More reasons to join us, written by our associate colleagues:
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Extra support when you need it
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on delivering excellent patient care
- Access to industry-leading support functions such as an in-house complaints team, marketing support, compliance and IT
- Well-managed appointment book
- Network of 380+ practices making it easier to relocate
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Emma Hitchens - 07714683276 / email@example.com
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across
the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us,
please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.