Associate Dentist - Heckmondwike, West Yorkshire
- Up to 3 days per week - Monday 8:30-3pm, Tuesday 8:30am-4:30pm and Wednesday 8:30am-3pm
- UDA rate of £15
- Up to 3,500 UDA's
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Maternity Cover until 31st May 2024 - with possibility to stay on should you wish!
About Bupa Dental Care Heckmondwike
For over 40 years, this dental practice has been caring for patients in the centre of Heckmondwike, with free secure parking to the rear of the building. The practice has close links to the M62 and is easily accessible from Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield and Huddersfield.
From our 12 light and airy surgeries, our team offers general dentistry (such as check-ups, fillings and hygiene appointments) as well as a wide range of cosmetic and restorative treatments. If patients are particularly anxious about having dental work done, we may be able to provide sedation. We offer dental implants and accept referrals for this service from dentists across the country. We also offer teeth and well-known orthodontic treatments such as Invisalign and C-Fast.
Our practice offers Bupa Smile Plan - a payment plan that allows patients to spread the cost of their routine preventive dentistry throughout the year. This enables our patients to budget for their dental care and encourages regular attendance helping to maintain their oral health. For you, it means a more stable income from a loyal patient base with absolutely no fees or admin costs - you get paid for the work you do in line with private pricing.
Work with Bupa, Thrive at Bupa
- In-house CPD events
- Career development support including sponsored education and established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop
- Large clinical support network
- The latest equipment and technology
Access to Bupa Healthcare
- Subsidised health insurance with medical history disregarded
- Preferred rates to Bupa Menopause plan
More reasons to join us, written by our associate colleagues:
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Extra support when you need it
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on delivering excellent patient care
- Access to industry-leading support functions such as an in-house complaints team, marketing support, compliance and IT
- Well-managed appointment book
- Network of 380+ practices making it easier to relocate
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
To find out more about working with us, find us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.