If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
We’re looking for an Private Associate Dentist to work with us at our established Bupa Dental Care practice in Gillingham, DorsetPrivate Associate Dentist vacancy details
Days available - 3 days per
- Saturdays on rota available - 1 per month
- Excellent earning potential - 50% split on all work completed
- Up to 800 UDA's available if desired
- Supportive & dedicated nursing team
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance and our brand new Bupa Smile Plans
Established with 4 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised with Dentally Software digital x-ray and Apex Locator. Experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
Located in Gillingham, Dorset, our practice offers a full range of dental services, from general dentistry to implants and cosmetic treatments.
We provide private dental care at Bupa Dental Care Gillingham, with NHS appointments available for children.
- Free on-site carparking
- Dedicated Hygiene Therapist in situ
- Awarded 'Bupa Dental Care's Practice Of The Year 2020
Work with Bupa, Thrive at Bupa
- In-house CPD events
- Career development support including sponsored education and established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop
- Large clinical support network
- The latest equipment and technology
Access to Bupa Healthcare
- Subsidised health insurance with medical history disregarded
- Preferred rates to Bupa Menopause plan
More reasons to join us, written by our associate colleagues:
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Extra support when you need it
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on delivering excellent patient care
- Access to industry-leading support functions such as an in-house complaints team, marketing support, compliance and IT
- Well-managed appointment book
- Network of 380+ practices making it easier to relocate
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Telephone: 07709 518253
To find out more about working with us, find us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.