Associate Dentist required to join the team at our Bannockburn Dental practice in Stirling.
- Start Date: Available Immediately however we can be flexible in line with your notice period
- Days and Hours: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday available
- Family friendly dental practice based in Stirling
- We offer both cosmetic and NHS Dentistry
- Well established, busy 4 surgery mixed practice
- Long standing, supportive team of 5 Dentists, hygienist and experienced support staff.
- Established for almost 30 years and well known within the local community.
- Previous VT practice
- Support for Implant restoration on site.
- Large private potential available.
- Large list transferable from January 2023.
- Trios scanner, digital radiographs, SFD software and Rotary Endo.
- High quality dentistry in a relaxed environment
- Offering Orthodontics, Aesthetics, Tooth Whitening and Implants
- Excellent ventilation, all surgeries have windows/air con/dent air purifier.
- Full Clinical Freedom
Stirling is located in central Scotland, 26 miles northeast of Glasgow and 37 miles north-west of Edinburgh. It is located on a number of main roads and rail routes which means that it can easily be reached by public transport and car.
We are a part of Portman, a leading provider of private-focused dental care across the UK and Ireland. Recently, Portman has merged with Dentex bringing together two of the UK’s leading providers of private-focused dental care with shared values based on community, integrity, and dedication to clinical freedom. Both companies celebrate the individuality of our practices and their teams and our shared focus remains on putting people first; this means exceptional care for our patients, industry-leading support for our practices and access to the best professional opportunities. Together we are one of the largest dental groups in the UK, operating over 350 UK practices, with more than 4,000 members in our community, providing for more than 1.5 million patients annually across the UK, Ireland, and Benelux.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please press apply or contact Aaliyah on 07586 559680 or email Aaliyah.email@example.com
Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, equity and inclusion in our workplace. We are committed to creating an environment of mutual respect and are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, disability, age, or nationality.