Associate Dentist required in our highly established Middlesbrough, Select Dental practice.
- Start Date: Available ASAP
- Days and Hours: 4 x days with surgery space available across Monday - Friday with one Saturday a month available.
- Maternity cover for 9 months with the view to part time days being available on a permanent basis from 2024.
- Busy 8 surgery practice with an excellent opportunity to grow private income.
- Up to 7500 UDA available, smaller contract size will also be considered over part time days.
- Special interests welcome
- Long established, mainly NHS practice
- Practice offers VT training
- Currently referring out all specialisms so an opportunity to retain this in practice.
- The practice has easy travel links throughout the North East and North Yorkshire areas with good access to the coast, the Yorkshire Dales and the North York Moors.
We are a part of Portman, a leading provider of private-focused dental care across the UK and Ireland. Recently, Portman has merged with Dentex bringing together two of the UK’s leading providers of private-focused dental care with shared values based on community, integrity, and dedication to clinical freedom. Both companies celebrate the individuality of our practices and their teams and our shared focus remains on putting people first; this means exceptional care for our patients, industry-leading support for our practices and access to the best professional opportunities. Together we are one of the largest dental groups in the UK, operating over 350 UK practices, with more than 4,000 members in our community, providing for more than 1.5 million patients annually across the UK, Ireland, and Benelux.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please press apply or contact Aaliyah on 07586 559680
Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, equity and inclusion in our workplace. We are committed to creating an environment of mutual respect and are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, disability, age, or nationality.