Are you a skilled dentist with a passion for transforming smiles and creating stunning aesthetic results? At Smiles and Smiles, we specialise in cosmetic dentistry, making dreams come true for our patients through our hero treatment: digital planned composite bonding. We are now seeking talented dentists to join our dynamic team!
Why Choose Smiles and Smiles?
- Smile Transformation Experts: We take pride in helping everyone achieve the incredible smile they've always wanted. With our expertise in aligners, whitening, composite bonding, but also includes crowns, bridge work and implants. You'll have the opportunity to showcase your skills and creativity to deliver stunning results.
- Flexible Work-Life Balance: We understand the importance of work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible surgery space available seven days a week, accommodating your lifestyle and commitments.
- Marketing Support: Our dedicated full-time marketing team will ensure a steady flow patients, allowing you to focus on what you do best – creating beautiful smiles!
- Earnings: We offer a competitive salary, negotiable depending on experience
- Holidays: 33 days paid (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Empowerment and Values: At Smiles and Smiles, we foster a patient-first approach and hold our values close to heart. We believe in delivering personalised care and achieving outstanding aesthetic work that leaves no harm behind.
- Training: we provide training in different composite bonding techniques and other cosmetic treatments on a bimonthly basis to our dentists.
- Employed full time or part time
Our ideal candidate:
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of dental experience in private or mixed practices
- Portfolio available: for cases of aligners, composite bonding, etc.
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Certificate, diploma or postgrad in cosmetic dentistry (composite bonding, aligners is a must)
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality
You'll be working alongside a team fellow skilled dentists, experienced dental nurses, and treatment co-ordinators, creating an environment of collaboration and professional growth.
Please send your CV to email@example.com