We are IMPRESS. We believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love.
We are IMPRESS, the largest chain of digital orthodontic clinics in Europe, revolutionising the invisible orthodontic sector and bringing smiles to people's faces. Our unique combination of medical expertise and digitalization has earned us recognition as one of the top fastest-growing HealthTech companies by Forbes. Born in Barcelona in 2019, we have expanded across 8 countries with more than 140 locations, offering leading care and state-of-the-art technology.
Why Join Us:
- Attractive Compensation Package based on experience and expectations.
- Participate in the medical teams' incentive plan to share in our success.
- Flexible schedule to suit your availability.
- Modern, beautifully designed clinics with high-end equipment.
- Special discounts & benefits on treatments, aligners, and products.
- Access to IMPRESS Club Benefits for discounts with partner brands.
- Comprehensive training for professional growth.
- Dynamic, unique, and fast-paced environment with impressive career development opportunities.
- Be the face of IMPRESS, deliver a world-class experience for every customer.
- Explain, Review and Determine the suitable treatment plans for patients.
- Carry out other treatments such as fillings. dental hygiene, whitening or other If it is needed.
- Examine medical records and take 3D scans.
- Make follow up visits, IPRs, put engagers and deliver treatments of aligners.
- Submit the aligner diagnostics to our network for planning the treatment.
- Work with the medical director in preparing cases for production and following up inquiries.
- Educate patients on oral health practices and prescribe medication when necessary.
- Responsible use and maintenance of dental equipment.
- Valid GDC registration number.
- County/Shire licence and malpractice insurance required.
- Proven experience in the orthodontic sector is a MUST.
- Compliance with all dental and healthcare laws.
- Calm and professional manner with patients.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong computer skills with healthcare applications.
Diversity and Inclusion:
We cultivate a culture of inclusion and diversity. We celebrate our employees' individual strengths, views, and experiences and we encourage all candidates to apply, without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or any other factor.
Our differences enable us to be a better team; one that makes better decisions, drives innovation, and delivers better results.
Join us today and make a difference, one smile at a time!