We’re looking for a Locum Dentist to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in Stalybridge, Greater Manchester.
Locum Dentist vacancy details
About Bupa Dental Care Stalybridge
- Up to 5 days per week [min 2 days]
- Day Rate available for first month
- Excellent UDA rate
- Private earning potential
- Well-managed & full appointment book
Bupa Dental Care Stalybridge is a well-established 5 surgery practice offering a modern working environment, fully computerised, digital x-ray, Rotary Endo and Apex Locator. The practice has a strong patient base, with great potential for private work. A full range of Private services are currently offered and in demand, including Invisalign and Composite Bonding. There are experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a dedicated Practice Manager and team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
You can expect:
- Access to Hygienist & Therapist
- Free car parking available near the practice
- Close to rail station with great transport links to Greater Manchester, including City Centre
- Located in the heart of the town centre, just a half hour drive outside of Manchester
- Recent clinical investment into the practice - new chairs in every surgery
- Dedicated marketing team including to help you grow and market your private services7
Why we're different
- Excellent working facilities and the latest equipment
- Highest standards of clinical governance & expert support
- A comprehensive on-boarding and induction process
- Access to in-house complaint team and medico legal support
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Tina Louise Thomas
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.