Associate Dentist is required for our Abbey End dental practice, located in the heart of Kenilworth, Warwickshire.
- Start Date: Available Immediately or a later start can also be accommodated
- Days and Hours: Flexible across part or full time with surgery space available Monday - Friday.
- Current Associate is relocating from the practice
- Highly affluent area which offers both NHS and Private treatments
- High potential to increase income substantially with Private patients.
- Friendly and supportive team working environment.
- Highly established practice whichthatbeen serving the local community for numerous years.
- Fantastic clinical team of Dentists, Hygienists and support practice team.
- Competitive UDA rate available, plus private.
You will be an ambitious and progressive Clinician with the drive to keep the practice driving forward.
We are a leading provider of private-focused dental care across the UK/Ireland. Recently, we have merged with Dentex bringing together two of the UK’s leading providers of private-focused dental care with shared values based on community, integrity and dedication to clinical freedom. Both companies celebrate the individuality of our practices and their teams and our shared focus remains on putting people first; this means exceptional care for our patients, industry-leading support for our practices and access to the best professional opportunities. Together we are one of the largest dental group’s in the UK, operating over 350 UK practices, with more than 4,000 members in our community, providing for more than 1.5 million patients annually across the UK, Ireland and Benelux.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity or to find out about other opportunities at Portman, please press apply, Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.