Private Associate Dentist required to join our established and highly regarded practice in Haslemere, south west Surrey.
- Fully private - patient focussed practice
- Excellent local reputation
- 2 – 3 days per week initially with a full diary of private patients
- Excellent earning potential
- Clinical interests welcome
- Good scope and demand for implant restorations, cosmetic work, facial aesthetics, removable orthodontics and periodontics
- Full Clinical Freedom to operate as you choose
- Equipment onsite includes CT scanner, Medic scanner, microscope and milling machine that can produce prosthetics in less than 1 hour.
- Experienced support team
- Smart and pleasant ambience and working environment
We are a 4 surgery fully private practice providing a wide range of dental treatment. We have been delivering first class dentistry in the community for over 20 years and enjoy a loyal patient following within a large catchment area. We have a well-trained, enthusiastic, long-standing support team. Haslemere is a highly desirable market town location with good links to London and the South Coast.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity or to find out about other opportunities at Portman, please apply or contact email@example.com / 07384 540806. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.
Portman are a leading provider of private-focused dental care across the [UK/Ireland]. Recently, we have merged with Dentex bringing together two of the UK’s leading providers of private-focused dental care with shared values based on community, integrity and dedication to clinical freedom. Both companies celebrate the individuality of our practices and their teams and our shared focus remains on putting people first; this means exceptional care for our patients, industry-leading support for our practices and access to the best professional opportunities. Together we are one of the largest dental group’s in the UK, operating over 350 UK practices, with more than 4,000 members in our community, providing for more than 1.5 million patients annually across the UK, Ireland and Benelux