A superb opportunity has arisen to join our multi-award winning specialist orthodontic practice in Aberdeen city centre. The Orthodontic Clinic is a highly respected NHS and Private orthodontic practice, recognised as one of the most successful in Scotland and have won numerous awards, most recently for Best Practice of the Year – Scotland and Northern Ireland (Dentistry Awards UK 2022) and Best Team - Scotland and Northern Ireland (Private Dentistry Awards 2022).
This is a chance for you to grow and establish your career in a beautiful part of the country, under the guidance of our Clinical Director, Dr Lisa Currie, (Consultant Orthodontist) with the support of a wonderful clinical and administrative team.
Our practice has been established since 2006 and have built a strong reputation in leading orthodontic provision. Our highly experienced team take pride in delivering exceptional care in a relaxed, friendly environment and we are dedicated in providing specialist orthodontic services to both children and adults. We are an independent, privately owned practice (not part of a corporate company) and are committed to the dental industry for the long term. We are centrally located, easily accessible and serve a wide catchment area for patients in Aberdeenshire, as well as the neighbouring Morayshire, even so far as the Highlands and Islands.
- Large, purpose built clinic within impressive 4-storey Victorian building
- 6 modern surgeries, well equipped (a combination of private and semi open plan design)
- OPT/ceph xray machine, intra-oral scanner, photography room, dedicated LDU, laboratory, management offices, seminar rooms
- Our team include: 2 Specialist Orthodontists, 4 Orthodontic Therapists, 9 Dental Nurses, 1 Orthodontic Laboratory Technician, 2 Receptionists, 1 Accounts Administrator and 1 Clinic Supervisor
- Our nurses have undertaken further training and are fully qualified to take full orthodontic records (including impressions, xrays, digital scans)
- Established list of NHS and private patient referrals
- Full appointment book
- Depending on experience, training and support will be available via Dr Lisa Currie, Consultant Orthodontist
- Variety of treatment modalities offered including Pre-adjusted fixed appliances, Functional Appliances, Self-ligating fixed appliances, Invisalign, Incognito lingual appliances, Anti-snoring devices (Mandibular Repositioning Appliances)
- Attractive remuneration package
If you would like to be part of our orthodontic family, fulfil your potential in your future career in orthodontics in a gorgeous and scenic part of Scotland, then please email email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you!