Associate Dentist Required for Damira Dental Studios for Maycroft Practice in Woking, Surrey with huge private earning potential!
Would you like to join us as high performing Permanent Part Time Associate Dentist in our Maycroft Practice of Damira Dental Studios in Woking, Surrey?
Our expanding group has 28 Dental Practices and around 270 employees and 190 clinicians including dentists, specialists, hygienists, and therapists providing high quality patient care. Offering modern, well-equipped facilities, our dynamic and expanding group offers NHS, private and specialist care.
At Damira Dental Studios:
- We are clinically led.
- We encourage career development.
- We are continually adopting innovative technological advances within dentistry.
- We offer dedicated support. We help you to provide high quality care to all your patients.
- We care about our clinicians.
We are always adding exciting roles and additional locations to our portfolio.
We are looking to hire a Part Time Permanent Associate Dentist in our Maycroft Practice.
Successful candidate will be GDC registered, have an active NHS performer number, and have experience of providing both NHS and Private Dental Treatment.
Location: Maycroft Dental Care Centre, Chobham Road, Woking, GU21 4AB
Hours: This position will suit a Part Time Associate
UDAs & UDA Value: Flexible
What makes our Maycroft Practice extra special?
- Free onsite parking
- Town centre location
- 5-minute walk to train station
- Affluent area, good private income potential
- 5 surgery practice 7 dentists and 4 hygienists
- Small NHS contract, practice is predominantly private
- On site Implantologist, Endodontist, Periodontist and Oral Surgeon
- Invisalign provider Facial aesthetics provider
- Trios scanner
- Established patient list Very stable long-standing team Denplan provider
What's in there for you if you join Damira:
- We endeavour to provide hygiene and therapist support to all our Associate Dentists
- We subsidise courses such as Invisalign, Smile fast, PGDip in Restorative and Aesthetic Dentistry and Implants.
- Our Managing & Clinical Director will provide clinical mentorship in how to make your time more efficient in practice, upskill your communication and work more productively on the NHS.
- We will generate leads for you via our website in any aspect of dentistry you may have a special interest in.
Packages and offerings:
- We can offer you a highly supportive environment with ample opportunities, high UDA Value (best in the market!) and all our practices have great private potential too.
- We can tailor make our packages to suit your needs and could include relocation, joining bonus or courses reimbursement to name a few! We can even work out flexible shifts to accommodate your needs!!
Just let us know and we will work along with you to make that happen!
If you would like to explore any of these opportunities or are exploring or deliberating your next career move as Associate Dentists (NHS & Private) – Permanent or Long-Term Locum or Short-Term Locum, Specialist Dentist (Private) or any others, do email your resumes with covering note or contact Sunita Pati Verma, our Recruitment Business Partner, Damira Dental Studios.
Sunita Pati Verma
Mobile +44 7503630150
All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.