We’re looking for a Locum Dentist to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in Bangor, Northern Ireland.
Locum Dentist vacancy details
- 4 days per week - Mon/Tue/Thu/Fri
- Established Patient list
- Percentage based remuneration
- Contract available from November 2023 until end of July 2024
About Bupa Dental Care Bangor, Springhill
Friendly, modern 8 surgery practice offering a modern working environment, fully computerised, Dentally software, digital x-ray and Apex Locator. There are experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist and a team of fully trained qualified professional support staff.
You can expect:
- Dedicated Practice Manager
- Practice Coordinator
- Located on the Springhill Health Village site, which is part of Springhill Shopping Complex
- Free on-site parking
- Just 20 minutes from Belfast
Why we're different
- Excellent working facilities and the latest equipment
- Highest standards of clinical governance & expert support
- A comprehensive on-boarding and induction process
- Access to in-house complaint team and medico legal support
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Tina Louise Thomas
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.