- Portman Dental Care
- Belfast City Centre, Belfast
- Full list patients
- Closing date
- 15 Jul 2023
- Job Type
- General Notices
- Contract Type
- Associate Permanent
- Full time
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
General Dentist required to take on a full list of patients for a dual site role working at Beechview Dental Care and Grosvenor Dental Care, Belfast.
- 4 days per week – we have surgery space on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
- We would consider 1 x 4 day dentist or 2 x 2 day dentists for this opportunity
- Full list of patients
- Good uptake of private treatments
- Excellent earnings
- Full clinical freedom
- Experienced support teams
- Modern and well equipped practices with a good local reputation
- Good city centre locations
- Experienced support teams
Beechview Dental Care is located close to the centre of Belfast. We are a busy and established six surgery practice with a loyal patient base which is comprised of both Health Service and private (fee paying) patients. We offer a wide range of private treatments including implants, orthodontics, restorative and cosmetic work and facial aesthetics. Inside the practice you will find smart, modern, well equipped surgeries, a pleasant working environment and a well-run operation.
Grosvenor Dental Care have been providing family dental care for over 25 years, providing NHS and private dental treatments in all aspects of dental care with a broad spectrum of treatment choices. Our practice is busy and established with a large patient base close to Belfast City Centre. We are fully computerised using SOE. We have plenty of free parking available on nearby side streets.
Both practices have well established support teams who ensure that our Dentists can focus on their patients and delivering the best possible clinical outcomes.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity or to find out about other opportunities at Portman, please press apply or contact David Richards on 07384 540806 or e-mail email@example.com Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.
About Us - We are a leading provider of private-focused dental care across the [UK/Ireland]. Recently, we have merged with Dentex bringing together two of the UK’s leading providers of private-focused dental care with shared values based on community, integrity and dedication to clinical freedom. Both companies celebrate the individuality of our practices and their teams and our shared focus remains on putting people first; this means exceptional care for our patients, industry-leading support for our practices and access to the best professional opportunities. Together we are one of the largest dental group’s in the UK, operating over 350 UK practices, with more than 4,000 members in our community, providing for more than 1.5 million patients annually across the UK, Ireland and Benelux.
This role may be subject to a relevant criminal records check, called an AccessNI check. You will be advised about this at interview stage, and you must disclose if there is any reason why you cannot work in regulated activity.
A criminal record is not necessarily a bar to being offered a position with Portman Dental Care. Policies on the recruitment of ex-offenders, as well as the secure handling, use storage and retention of disclosure information is available by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org The AccessNI Code of Practice is available by going to https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/sites/default/files/2021-11/accessni-code-of-practice.pdf
We are a leading provider of private-focused dental care across the UK and Ireland. Recently, we have merged with Dentex bringing together two of the UK’s leading providers of private-focused dental care with shared values based on community, integrity and dedication to clinical freedom.
Both companies celebrate the individuality of our practices and their teams and our shared focus remains on putting people first; this means exceptional care for our patients, industry-leading support for our practices and access to the best professional opportunities.
Together we are one of the largest dental group’s in the UK, operating over 350 UK practices, with more than 4,000 members in our community, providing for more than 1.5 million patients annually across the UK, Ireland and Benelux.
Whether you work in our Cheltenham or London support centre or one of our many beautiful practices nationwide our working environment is innovative, fast paced, and constantly evolving. It’s a challenging yet rewarding workplace underpinned by a people focused culture which would offer you the autonomy and headroom to grow and develop your skills.
Why Clinicians choose Portman Dental Care:
We are always looking for talented people at Portman Dental Care and Dentex, the largest and fastest growing privately focused dental group in the UK and Ireland. Here are some reasons why we think we are the natural home of private dentistry:
- We provide outstanding operational support, remove the regulatory burden and empower local practice teams to enable you to fulfil your personal ambitions. Our job is to make your job as easy as possible.
- Our model is geared towards the delivery of private dentistry with a network of genuinely private practices that look and feel like private practices
- We are focused on delivering private dentistry and offer the opportunity for clinicians to maximise their earning potential
- We are Privately Owned, so we can afford to take the long term view
- You join a network of distinguished and trusted clinicians that we empower to use the materials, laboratories and equipment they trust
- Most of our practices undertake a range of specialist activity providing you with the clinical support network and platform to develop and deliver specialist services through our sponsorship of your development
- We invest in our practice environments and in team development to ensure we are providing Clinicians with the infrastructure to offer the very best quality of care.
- Clinical Governance – Our in-house compliance team ensure all our practices operate within the rules and regulations of CQC, HTM-01-05, GDC, HSE, Radiation Protection, Trading Standards and so on.
- 01242 587788
New Barn Lane
South West - Gloucestershire
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert