Private Associate Dentist
- Portman Dental Care
- Horsham, West Sussex
- Full list of private patients
- Closing date
- 15 Jul 2023
- Job Type
- General Notices
- Contract Type
- Associate Permanent
- Part time
- Practice Type
Excellent Outstanding opportunity for a Private Associate Dentist to join the team in Horsham in West Sussex.
- 2 or 3 days per week - we have surgery space on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Full diary - all private patients
- Excellent earnings
- Special interests welcome
- Full clinical freedom
- Smart well equipped practice
- Well-established practice with a great name in the town, with excellent patient feedback.
- Experienced support team Digital x-ray, rotary endo
- 10 Associates, 4 Therapists and 10 nurses at the practice.
- Modern purpose-built surgeries within air conditioning within a historic listed building.
- Great connectivity links to London and the South East.
- One of Horsham’s largest dental centres providing cosmetic and specialist treatments including periodontal, prosthodontics and implants.
- Car parks located close to the practice within a few minutes walking distance.
- Located in the heart of the lovely town centre.
- Horsham is a large and growing commuter town with young professionals and families.
Horsham is a historic market town located in West Sussex, located 31 miles South, South-West of London, 14 miles north of Brighton, 13 miles south of Gatwick airport and 30 miles Northeast of Chichester.
We are part of the Portman family of dental practices operating predominately private practices across the UK. Our objective is to be the best by putting our patients and clinical excellence first. We are proud to have been Dental Industry Outstanding Business Winners in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity or to find out about other opportunities at Portman, please apply or contact David Richards on 07384 540806 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.
We are a leading provider of private-focused dental care across the UK and Ireland. Recently, we have merged with Dentex bringing together two of the UK’s leading providers of private-focused dental care with shared values based on community, integrity and dedication to clinical freedom.
Both companies celebrate the individuality of our practices and their teams and our shared focus remains on putting people first; this means exceptional care for our patients, industry-leading support for our practices and access to the best professional opportunities.
Together we are one of the largest dental group’s in the UK, operating over 350 UK practices, with more than 4,000 members in our community, providing for more than 1.5 million patients annually across the UK, Ireland and Benelux.
Whether you work in our Cheltenham or London support centre or one of our many beautiful practices nationwide our working environment is innovative, fast paced, and constantly evolving. It’s a challenging yet rewarding workplace underpinned by a people focused culture which would offer you the autonomy and headroom to grow and develop your skills.
Why Clinicians choose Portman Dental Care:
We are always looking for talented people at Portman Dental Care and Dentex, the largest and fastest growing privately focused dental group in the UK and Ireland. Here are some reasons why we think we are the natural home of private dentistry:
- We provide outstanding operational support, remove the regulatory burden and empower local practice teams to enable you to fulfil your personal ambitions. Our job is to make your job as easy as possible.
- Our model is geared towards the delivery of private dentistry with a network of genuinely private practices that look and feel like private practices
- We are focused on delivering private dentistry and offer the opportunity for clinicians to maximise their earning potential
- We are Privately Owned, so we can afford to take the long term view
- You join a network of distinguished and trusted clinicians that we empower to use the materials, laboratories and equipment they trust
- Most of our practices undertake a range of specialist activity providing you with the clinical support network and platform to develop and deliver specialist services through our sponsorship of your development
- We invest in our practice environments and in team development to ensure we are providing Clinicians with the infrastructure to offer the very best quality of care.
- Clinical Governance – Our in-house compliance team ensure all our practices operate within the rules and regulations of CQC, HTM-01-05, GDC, HSE, Radiation Protection, Trading Standards and so on.
- 01242 587788
New Barn Lane
South West - Gloucestershire
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert