Practice Manager - £30k per Annum
- £30000 per year
- Closing date
- 25 Jun 2023
- Independent Dental Practice
- Job Type
- Practice Managers
- Contract Type
- Full time
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
A Dental Practice known for its amazing services has let us know about a new Practice Manager role that has become available in Brighton
This practice is looking for a candidate that prides in going above and beyond whilst also providing clients with a high-level management.
About the role:
- CQC Practice Manager (ideal)
- VERY WELL-RATED ONLINE – OVER 4.8 STARS ON GOOGLE!!
- Part-Time/ Full-Time role – 4 to 5 days per Week – NO WEEKEND
- £30,000 per annum – negotiable depending on days completed
- Looking for a Practice Manager with strong Managerial skills
- Flexible-start date – willing to wait for the right candidate
- Modern and Mixed Practice – with brand new surgeries
- All Surgeries have Windows and Air-con – for good ventilation
- Fully Digital Practice – currently using SOE Software
- Well-equipped with Digital X-rays, Apex Locator, Intra Oral Cameras
- Practice is looking to purchase Invisalign Scanner very soon!
- Offering a range of treatments including: General, Cosmetic dentistry and more
- Friendly and Professional team – with Associates, PM, Nurses and Receptionists
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Anna via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9803 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
MedMatch Dental caters to private, NHS, & mixed independent and group practices, meaning you can expect us to bring you exactly the right type of opportunity and nothing less.
We specialise in negotiating the right package for your specific criteria. With unrivalled access to golden handshake opportunities, training & development roles and the best UDA-rates available in your region, your next job application is in safe hands.
Get in touch with one of our Consultants today to find out what you could be doing, how much you could be earning and where your next role could take you.
MedMatch Group, Meridien House
69-71 Clarendon Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert