Specialist/ DWSI Orthodontics - 45% Split
- £100000 - £200000 per year
- Closing date
- 25 Jun 2023
- Independent Dental Practice
- Job Type
- Special / Other Appointments
- Contract Type
- Full time
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
A well-reviewed Dental Practice known for offering a variety of treatments has informed us about a new Specialist/ DWSI Orthodontics role that has become available near Rochester
About the role:
- 45% Split on work completed
- Part-Time – Half a Day once a Month
- Lots of referrals ready to be given to Orthodontist
- Looking for a Specialist or Very experienced DWSI in Orthodontics
- All of the currently referred treatments will be given to Specialist
- Happy to invest in all equipment that is required – Has previously heavily invested
- Flexible start date – willing to wait for right candidate
- Independent - Fully Private Practice – Has been Established for over 15 years
- Practice has a very good reputation in the area!
- Well-equipped Practice with EMS machine and dedicated Hygienist room
- Has been providing Private dental care to local community for many years
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff on-site with a vast amount of knowledge
- Team includes – Implantologist, Periodontist, Restorative Specialist, Associates and Principle on-site
- Parking available nearby
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Gabriel via email@example.com.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 375 0070 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
MedMatch Dental caters to private, NHS, & mixed independent and group practices, meaning you can expect us to bring you exactly the right type of opportunity and nothing less.
We specialise in negotiating the right package for your specific criteria. With unrivalled access to golden handshake opportunities, training & development roles and the best UDA-rates available in your region, your next job application is in safe hands.
Get in touch with one of our Consultants today to find out what you could be doing, how much you could be earning and where your next role could take you.
MedMatch Group, Meridien House
69-71 Clarendon Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert