Specialist Periodontist - Winchester
- Winchester, Hampshire
- Excellent opportunity
- Closing date
- 14 Jul 2023
- Job Type
- Specialist Appointments
- Contract Type
- Associate Permanent
- Part time
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Specialist Periodontist to join our reputable referral practice City Bridge Dental and Implant Clinic, Winchester.
City Bridge Dental and Implant Clinic is a well established referral practice, with strong relationships with referring GDPs. Based on the high street in Winchester, City Bridge is a modern 5 surgery practice and we are now seeking an additional Specialist Periodontist to join our existing team taking on referrals for Periodontic treatments.
We can offer:
- Weekly Mondays, however if you have another day available we would welcome a conversation
- You would be joining a team which consists of Restorative and Implant Clinicians, Specialist Endodontists, a Specialist Periodontist and 3 Hygienists. We run Hygiene clinics 5 days per week and have full time Treatment Coordinator
- We have a well established external referral base, and strong internal referrals from our inhouse GDP, Endodontists and Hygienists
- The practice uses SOE software and is fully digital. We have CBCT scanner onsite, X Rays in all surgeries and EMS Perio Flow machine
- A stable practice with excellent colleague retention
- Located within the beautiful historical town of Winchester with an affluent patient base
- Based on the high street with car parking options close by and within easy walking distance of Winchester train station with direct links to Southampton, Reading, Basingstoke and only 1 hour from Central London.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, or would like to arrange a practice visit, please apply or contact Lynda Brown directly; Lynda.email@example.com or 07780010126. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with your network.
We are a leading provider of private-focused dental care across the UK/Ireland. Recently, we have merged with Dentex bringing together two of the UK’s leading providers of private-focused dental care with shared values based on community, integrity and dedication to clinical freedom. Both companies celebrate the individuality of our practices and their teams and our shared focus remains on putting people first; this means exceptional care for our patients, industry-leading support for our practices and access to the best professional opportunities. Together we are one of the largest dental group’s in the UK, operating over 350 UK practices, with more than 4,000 members in our community, providing for more than 1.5 million patients annually across the UK, Ireland and Benelux.
Apply for Specialist Periodontist - Winchester
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert