- MBR Dental Recruitment
- Spalding, Lincolnshire
- *£17 per UDA* / Independent practice / 2000 UDAs + great private potential
- Closing date
- 15 Jul 2023
- Independent Dental Practice
- Job Type
- General Dental Practice Appointments
- Contract Type
- Associate Permanent
- Part time
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Associate Dentist /Spalding, Lincolnshire
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Spalding, Lincolnshire to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice.
- Position available asap with notice periods taken into consideration.
- Flexible days (minimum 2 days)/Flexible hours.
- Monday To Friday.
- 2000 UDAs
- £17 per UDA
- Excellent scope for private dentistry.
- All private skills welcome at the practice.
- Clinical Freedom.
- 50/50 Labs/Private fees.
- Family orientated, Principal led, supportive dental practice.
- 4 surgery dental practice.
- Computerised (SOE), Digital X-Rays, Rotary Endo.
- Dental Hygiene/Therapist support.
- Established dental team.
- Parking available at the practice.
All dentists will be GDC registered with an active performer number and a valid DBS Check.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in Lincolnshire please visit our Lincolnshire jobs page.
MBR Dental are a dedicated recruitment provider to dental practices in the UK. With many years of industry experience and a great understanding of the dental recruitment market, we provide complete recruitment solutions for dental professionals looking for their next opportunity.
With extensive experience in the recruitment industry, MBR Dental has a proven track record of delivering service levels which are respected in the industry as a leading consultancy.
Visit www.mbrdental.co.uk to browse our nationwide jobs.
Our focus is you, our advice is free and our business is national.
1-2 Devon Way
Apply for Associate Dentist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert