Dental Nurse - Up to £26k per annum
- £22000 - £26000 per year
- Closing date
- 24 Jun 2023
- Independent Dental Practice
- Job Type
- Contract Type
- Full time
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Dental Nurse to join a friendly Dental Practice based in Canterbury.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- Full-Time/ Part-Time role available – Up to 4 days per Week
- Two GDC registered Specialist onsite in Ortho and Endo
- Great rate of £11.50-£12.50 per hour
- Practice is very big on Continuous Professional Development (CPD) for nurses
- Excellent facilities which are very well equipped (please find further info below)
- Immediate start would be ideal – willing to wait around Notice period
- Support the dentist/hygienist/therapist in all clinical procedures, providing chairside assistance.
- Maintain impeccable standards of hygiene and cross infection control, according to the latest guidelines and following practice procedures and policy.
- Ensure that all the relevant paperwork is completed promptly and accurately and that all patient records are updated and maintained, according to practice procedures.
- Maintain Registration and comply with all GDC requirements.
- Assist in managing the appointment book for all clinicians, ensuring that the daily production targets can be met and the booking system is followed and to ensure a smooth delay free workflow for patients or clinicians.
- GDC and Indemnity covered
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Fully Private Practice – Well-established in the local area!
- Fully Digital and Well-equipped with Digital X-rays, Rotary Endo, CBCT Scanner and more
- Supportive and highly skilled Clinicians on site: Associates and Nurses
- Positive and Friendly team environment
- Car Parking available nearby
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Ben via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9801 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
MedMatch Dental caters to private, NHS, & mixed independent and group practices, meaning you can expect us to bring you exactly the right type of opportunity and nothing less.
We specialise in negotiating the right package for your specific criteria. With unrivalled access to golden handshake opportunities, training & development roles and the best UDA-rates available in your region, your next job application is in safe hands.
Get in touch with one of our Consultants today to find out what you could be doing, how much you could be earning and where your next role could take you.
MedMatch Group, Meridien House
69-71 Clarendon Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert