Dental Nurse - £12 per hour
- £24000 - £27000 per year
- Closing date
- 24 Jun 2023
- Independent Dental Practice
- Job Type
- Contract Type
- Full time
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Dental Nurse to join an innovative and modern dental practice based near Weaverham.
About the role:
- Part-Time and Full-Time position available – 3 to 5 days per Week
- Rate of £12 per hour – depending on experience
- GDC registration, DBS check and Professional Indemnity are covered
- Practice is very big on Continuous Professional Development (CPD) for nurses !
- Looking for a Confident and Personable candidate
- Immediate start would be ideal
- Mixed Practice – Currently offering both NHS and Private
- Modern and Spacious Practice – with Air-Conditioning in all Surgeries
- Well-equipped Practice including SOE/R4 Software and Digital X-rays
- Very encouraging on CPD, Growth/ Development and Social Working atmosphere
- Friendly and Loyal team – including Associates, Nurses and Hygienist
- Car Parking available nearby
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Ben via email@example.com.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9801 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
MedMatch Dental caters to private, NHS, & mixed independent and group practices, meaning you can expect us to bring you exactly the right type of opportunity and nothing less.
We specialise in negotiating the right package for your specific criteria. With unrivalled access to golden handshake opportunities, training & development roles and the best UDA-rates available in your region, your next job application is in safe hands.
Get in touch with one of our Consultants today to find out what you could be doing, how much you could be earning and where your next role could take you.
MedMatch Group, Meridien House
69-71 Clarendon Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert