Lead Dental Nurse - £33,000 per annum
- £33000 per year
- Closing date
- 24 Jun 2023
- Independent Dental Practice
- Job Type
- Contract Type
- Full time
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Lead Dental Nurse to join a friendly Dental Practice based near Stretford, Manchester.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- JOINING BONUS AVIALABLE
- Full-Time/ Part-Time role – 3-5 days per Week
- Qualified Dental Nurse preferably - £16 per hour - £33,000 per annum
- GDC registration, DBS check and Professional Indemnity are covered
- Looking for a confident candidate with the ability of leading a team
- Practice is very big on Continuous Professional Development (CPD) for nurses !
- Excellent facilities which are very well equipped (please find further info below)
- Support the dentist/hygienist/therapist in all clinical procedures, providing chairside assistance.
- Maintain impeccable standards of hygiene and cross infection control, according to the latest guidelines and following practice procedures and policy.
- Ensure that all the relevant paperwork is completed promptly and accurately and that all patient records are updated and maintained, according to practice procedures.
- Maintain Registration and comply with all GDC requirements.
- Assist in managing the appointment book for all clinicians, ensuring that the daily production targets can be met and the booking system is followed and to ensure a smooth delay free workflow for patients or clinicians.
- GDC and Indemnity covered
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Modern and Spacious Practice with Air-Conditioner
- Well-equipped with Digital X-rays, Rotary Endo and Intra Oral Cameras
- Supportive and highly skilled staff on-site: including Associates and Nurses
- Positive and Friendly team environment
- Parking available nearby
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Gabriel via email@example.com.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 020 3375 0070 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
MedMatch Dental caters to private, NHS, & mixed independent and group practices, meaning you can expect us to bring you exactly the right type of opportunity and nothing less.
We specialise in negotiating the right package for your specific criteria. With unrivalled access to golden handshake opportunities, training & development roles and the best UDA-rates available in your region, your next job application is in safe hands.
Get in touch with one of our Consultants today to find out what you could be doing, how much you could be earning and where your next role could take you.
MedMatch Group, Meridien House
69-71 Clarendon Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert