- MBR Dental Recruitment
- Oxford, Oxfordshire
- £15 per hour
- Closing date
- 23 Jun 2023
Dental Nurse / Oxford, Oxfordshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Oxford, Oxfordshire to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Full time opportunity – 38 hours per week.
- Monday – Thursday 8.30am-5.30pm & Saturday 8.30am-2.30pm.
- £15 per hour depending on experience.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 1 years’ Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures, reception and ensuring CQC requirements are met.
- Preferred SOE / R4 experience.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
MBR Dental are a dedicated recruitment provider to dental practices in the UK. With many years of industry experience and a great understanding of the dental recruitment market, we provide complete recruitment solutions for dental professionals looking for their next opportunity.
With extensive experience in the recruitment industry, MBR Dental has a proven track record of delivering service levels which are respected in the industry as a leading consultancy.
Visit www.mbrdental.co.uk to browse our nationwide jobs.
Our focus is you, our advice is free and our business is national.
1-2 Devon Way
Apply for Dental Nurse
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert