Associate Dentist - Fixed term
If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
Associate Dentist - Fixed term
Sutton Coldfield - Birmingham
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our highly established Bupa Dental Care practice in Sutton Coldfield, BirminghamAssociate Dentist vacancy details
- 3 days per week - Mondays, Tuesday & Thursday
- To start August/September, ideally for 12 months maternity cover
- £11.50 per UDA
- 3,900 UDAs pro rata
- Up to 50% Private revenue share
- Excellent, supportive team
Established with 6 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, Dentally software, digital x-ray and CBCT scanner recently installed. Experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
- Car parking
- Train station 5 minutes walk
- Located near the center of Sutton Coldfield
- Aircon in surgeries
- Long-standing Dental Nurses
- Replacement Dentist has been with the practice for 10 years - large patient list to take over
- Affluent area
- Offering Invisalign and Implants
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across
the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us,
please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.
The Bupa Group purpose
Love to push yourself? Love to know you’ve got everything you need? Love to keep on growing?
You'll have access to the training you need to achieve everything you want.
Expect the right tools and great colleagues in a fulfilling environment
Well make sure you have the perfect balance of freedom and support
Apply for Associate Dentist - Fixed term
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required