If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
Burton on Trent – Staffordshire
4 Star Google Reviews!
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well-established 7 surgery Bupa Dental Care practice in Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Up to 5 days per week
- Flexible working hours between 8am – 8pm
- Full or part time considered
- Excellent UDA rate on offer
- Up to 50% share of Private Revenue
About Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire
Why join us?
Burton is a wonderful modern 7 surgery practice that has so much to offer! It is fully computerised with Dentally software and equipped with Rotary Endo and Apex Locator, as well as fully air-conditioned surgeries.
You will be supported by a truly outstanding team that includes 2 dedicated decon assistants, designated admin team, 2 Therapists & 2 Lead Nurses to support a large and engaged Clinical team! Our Clinical team consists of long-standing Associates, offering Ortho, Invisalign, Implants, and Whitening.
- 4 Star Google Practice Review – Click here
- Therapist on site full time
- Air conditioned & good lighting in surgeries
- Local shopping centre nearby
- Train station within a 10-minute walk
- Local car parking available
Benefits of your associateship with Bupa Dental Care
- Available discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Invisalign discount
- Straumann and Neodent discount
- Referral pathway development (DCP)
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.
The Bupa Group purpose
Love to push yourself? Love to know you’ve got everything you need? Love to keep on growing?
You'll have access to the training you need to achieve everything you want.
Expect the right tools and great colleagues in a fulfilling environment
Well make sure you have the perfect balance of freedom and support
Apply for Associate Dentist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required