Practice/ Clinical Manager - Up to £26k per annum
- £26000 per year
- Closing date
- 21 Jun 2023
- Independent Dental Practice
- Job Type
- Practice Managers
- Contract Type
- Full time
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
A Dental Practice known for its amazing dental services and exceptional local reputations has let us know about a new Practice Manager role that has become available in Loughborough.
This practice is looking for a Manager who prides themselves in going above and beyond for their team and practice, whilst also providing clients with a fantastic patient journey whenever they step through the door!
About the role:
- Practice Manager - Full-Time Opportunity – 5-days per Week
- £12.50 per hour (can flex depending on experience) – Up to £26,000 P/A
- Looking for a candidate with Dental background experience ideally
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Marketing, Patient feedback and complaint handling, Staff development, Compliance, KPI management and Practice budget planning plus a strong understanding of Commercial ROI
- Would like for a candidate with a ‘Can do’ attitude + Experience in HR (but not essential)
- Operations Manager is willing to help train/ support
- Flexible-start date – willing to wait for the right candidate around notice periods required
- Large Multi-surgery - Mixed NHS And Private practice – 25,000 patient list size
- University town with large population & Decent amount of Private enquiries
- Fully Digital Practice currently using Pearl system
- Equipment is still brand new! Recently built Practice
- On-site Parking available
- Come and join the team!
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Perri via email@example.com.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9802 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
MedMatch Dental caters to private, NHS, & mixed independent and group practices, meaning you can expect us to bring you exactly the right type of opportunity and nothing less.
We specialise in negotiating the right package for your specific criteria. With unrivalled access to golden handshake opportunities, training & development roles and the best UDA-rates available in your region, your next job application is in safe hands.
Get in touch with one of our Consultants today to find out what you could be doing, how much you could be earning and where your next role could take you.
MedMatch Group, Meridien House
69-71 Clarendon Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert