Treatment Co-ordinator - £28,000 per annum
- £28000 per year
- Closing date
- 21 Jun 2023
- Independent Dental Practice
- Job Type
- Practice Managers
- Contract Type
- Full time
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Treatment Co-ordinator to join a friendly an dental practice based near Walworth.
About the role:
- £28,000 per annum
- Must be confident and experienced in TCO Work
- Role has become available due to current TCO being promoted
- Ideally looking for a Qualified Nurse – who can help with treatment plans
- Perfect role for a Nurse looking to move into Specialist area
- GDC Registration, DBS Check and Professional Indemnity is covered
- Must have dental experience
- Flexible start-date – Looking for the right candidate
- Medium-sized Practice - Offering both NHS and Private treatments
- All Surgeries are modern with Air-Conditioning and Windows
- Fully Digital with Itero Scanners, Implant Machine and more
- Computerised Practice using SOE Software
- Professional and Helpful cohort – made up from Associates, Hygienist, Receptionists etc
- Easily accessible by Public transport – including both Buses and Tube
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Lily via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9805 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
MedMatch Dental caters to private, NHS, & mixed independent and group practices, meaning you can expect us to bring you exactly the right type of opportunity and nothing less.
We specialise in negotiating the right package for your specific criteria. With unrivalled access to golden handshake opportunities, training & development roles and the best UDA-rates available in your region, your next job application is in safe hands.
Get in touch with one of our Consultants today to find out what you could be doing, how much you could be earning and where your next role could take you.
MedMatch Group, Meridien House
69-71 Clarendon Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert