- Elm Park Dental Practice
- Hornchurch, London (Greater)
- Very Competitive UDA value (depending on experience & performance) + 50% Private.
- Closing date
- 18 Jul 2023
- Independent Dental Practice
- Job Type
- General Dental Practice Appointments
- Full time
Associate Dentist Required
■ Associate Dentist vacancy details:
● Full/part time
● Monday - Friday & Saturday
● 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
● Very Competitive UDA value (depending on experience & performance) + 50% Private.
● 5 min walk from the tube station
● Car park available
● A busy long-established mixed NHS/Private family practice with in-house principal
● Fully equipped, Air Con. (The practice is undergoing a refurbishment)
● Friendly staff
● CBCT Scanner (Sirona), Intraoral Scanners (Medit and Trios), Intraoral Camera, Laser, Endo Machine, etc.
● Fully computerised, SOE, Clinipad, Patient Portal, etc
■ MORE REASONS TO JOIN :
The practice is getting refurbished and has 6 surgeries, 1 hygienist room and is well equipped to a high standard. There are hygienist/Therapist services and implant services provided by Oral Surgeon and Invisalign with Trios digital Intraoral scanner.
Are you new qualified or did you graduate as a dentist from a country that is part of the European Union? If the answer to this is yes, then we are looking for you!
We will sponsor and assist you with registration to get your NHS performer number and whilst you are waiting. We will provide clinical training for you so you can learn how the NHS works.
We can sponsor you for your Clinical Postgraduate Development Courses.
We can assist and support you with the accommodation.
■ Essential Requirements:
● GDC No. is required, an NHS performer number is preferable
● Valid authorisation to work in UK
● Previous Dentistry experience in UK is preferred
● GDC Registration is mandatory
● Hep B
● DBS (previously known as CRB)
● Indemnity Insurance
● 2 x Clinical References
■ Contact :
Please email your CV & covering letter to email@example.com or call 07914894646
Apply for Associate Dentist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert