Orthodontist/Dentist with Specialist Interests
- Smart Dental Care
- Belfast & Newry
- £Very Competitive
- Closing date
- 18 Jun 2023
- Independent Dental Practice
- Job Type
- Special / Other Appointments
- Contract Type
- Associate Permanent
- Part time
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Orthodontist / General Dentist with Specialist Interests
Location: Belfast & Newry
We are currently seeking an experienced Orthodontist / General Dentist with Specialist Interests to join our growing team in Belfast and Newry. Our dental practices provide high-quality dental care to patients of all ages, and we are looking for a skilled and passionate professional to help us continue to deliver exceptional service.
- Provide a range of dental services, including orthodontic treatment and other specialised procedures, to patients of all ages
- Work collaboratively with other dental professionals and staff to ensure a seamless patient experience
- Educate patients on proper dental hygiene and oral health practices
- Keep accurate and up-to-date records of patient treatment and progress
- Stay up-to-date with advancements in dental technology and techniques
- Registration with the General Dental Council (GDC)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Dedication to continuing education and professional development
Our practices are well-equipped with state-of-the-art technology and a supportive team of professionals.
To apply, please submit your CV today. We look forward to hearing from you!
*An ‘NI Access disclosure’ will be required from NI Access to ‘AccessNI disclosure’ (a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position). Smart Dental Care and Dental World 1 adhere to the AccessNI Code of Practice. A copy is available on request.
Please see our careers page for our policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders.
Are you an experienced Associate who is tired of being an NHS machine? Or you might be a new dentist looking for your first position? Smart is not a corporate – we are a successful family owned clinically led dental organisation, that could just be the place you have been looking for!
With over 40 successful practices across Northwest England, Smart is proud to offer its Associates access to high quality training in Restorative Dentistry, Oral Surgery, Endodontics, Removable Orthodontics as well as mentoring support on private and NHS dentistry by our Clinical Directors. Your development is our passion - we will help you to become the Dentist you want to be!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert