Private Associate Dentist
- MBR Dental Recruitment
- Orpington (City/Town), London (Greater)
- Full list of Fee Per Item
- Closing date
- 8 Jul 2023
- Independent Dental Practice
- Job Type
- General Dental Practice Appointments
- Contract Type
- Associate Permanent
- Full time
- Practice Type
Private Associate Dentist / Orpington, Bromley, Greater London / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Orpington, Bromley, Greater London to recruit a Private Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independently owned dental practice. Investors in People Gold Award Winner. Practice Owner is a member of the Leader’s Council of Great Britain
- Available from September 2023.
- Full-time opportunity.
- Associate Dentist is required to work 5 days a week
- Practice open Monday 8am-8pm, Tuesday 9am-8pm, Wednesday 9am-8pm, Thursday 9am-8pm, Friday 8am-5pm, and Saturday 9am-3pm.
- Associate Dentist will be inheriting an established list of Fee Per Item patients.
- Remuneration to be discussed at interview with on target earnings of £350,000 per annum.
- The successful candidate will be working within a newly refurbished surgery with all the latest equipment. Computerised (SOE) with access to CBCT Scanner, Intraoral Cameras, Microscope, Aquacut, Itero Scanner and quality materials.
- Well-presented four surgery practice.
- Practice offers all aspects of General Dentistry plus Invisalign and implants plus in-house specialist Prosthodontics, Endodontics, Periodontics, and Orthodontics.
- Associate Dentist should have post-graduate qualifications.
- Practice can offer mentorship opportunities for candidates looking to expand their skill set.
- Position would suit an Associate looking for their next opportunity who is confident offering dentistry to the highest standards.
- Clinician will have the support of a warm and friendly clinical and admin team.
- Hygienist / Therapist support available to maximise clinical time.
- The Practice, established in 1938, has an excellent reputation in the local area for offering high quality dentistry and has won many awards.
- Practice is within the M25 and is a 3 minute walk from Petts Wood Station. London Bridge 20 minutes/ Victoria 30 minutes
- Parking available nearby the practice.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC with 3+ years UK Private experience. A recent DBS certificate and proof of Covid vaccination will be required on request.
For more information please call the recruitment team on 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to email@example.com. For more jobs in the London area please visit our London jobs page
MBR Dental are a dedicated recruitment provider to dental practices in the UK. With many years of industry experience and a great understanding of the dental recruitment market, we provide complete recruitment solutions for dental professionals looking for their next opportunity.
With extensive experience in the recruitment industry, MBR Dental has a proven track record of delivering service levels which are respected in the industry as a leading consultancy.
Visit www.mbrdental.co.uk to browse our nationwide jobs.
Our focus is you, our advice is free and our business is national.
1-2 Devon Way
Apply for Private Associate Dentist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert