If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our established Bupa Dental Care practice in Keswick, Lake District National Park, Northwest England.Associate Dentist vacancy details
- £100k+ estimated annual income
- Up to 5 days per week - Part time/flexible hours considered
- Up to 7000 UDAs at a great rate
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
Established with 2 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, Dentally software, digital x-ray. Experienced longstanding associates in situ and a team of fully trained qualified professional support staff. We offer home whitening (Phillips Whitening), Private Upgrades (ie: Veneers, Crowns, Dentures, Cosmetic), Cosmetic restorations).
Keswick is both the most northerly of the Lake District’s towns and maybe its best located: at the northern end of beautiful Derwentwater, it’s surrounded by large fells including Skiddaw and Blencathra, two of the most popular among walkers and hikers. It’s also the perfect spot to explore this part of the national park, notably the valleys of Borrowdale and Buttermere.
Right in the heart of the Lake District National Park, Keswick is still only 20 minutes from the M6 – and close enough to some of the Lake District’s best-known lakes, including Bassenthwaite, Thirlmere and Ullswater as well as Derwentwater with boat tours and the Theatre by the Lake. Fancy some fell-waking? There’s Skiddaw and Blencathra, but don’t forget Grizedale Pike and Catbells, a fell that is popular with walkers of all ages and abilities. In the town, The Cumberland Pencil Museum documents the history of pencils, and the Keswick Museum & Art Gallery displays local artefacts. On a hilltop east of town, Castlerigg Stone Circle dates back to the Neolithic era. Vast Derwent Water Lake is south of town.Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues: Perks
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across
the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us,
please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.
The Bupa Group purpose
Love to push yourself? Love to know you’ve got everything you need? Love to keep on growing?
You'll have access to the training you need to achieve everything you want.
Expect the right tools and great colleagues in a fulfilling environment
Well make sure you have the perfect balance of freedom and support
Apply for Associate Dentist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required