Private Associate Dentist
If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
We’re looking for an experienced Private Dentist to work with us at our Bupa Dental Care practice in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
Private Associate Dentist vacancy details:
- 3 days per week (Mondays,Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- 8am - 5.30pm shifts with 1 hour lunch
- General Dentist with experience in placing implants desirable
- Great private earning potential - 45% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance and Bupa smile plan.
The practice is only a short walk from the city centre. There is
free car parking on site and very accessible from West, North and
South Yorkshire by train.
The clinic is very established and has been in existence since 2003. Clinic Manager has been with the business since the practice opened in 2003. Stability of the nursing and admin team is high, as well as CQC rate us as highly functioning.
The clinic environment is spacious modern and well maintained.
We are a fully private clinic who offer all general dentistry including endodontics, orthodontics Invisalign GO and complex restoration. Inclusive to the team we have Hygienists Monday to Friday. We also provide USP in partnership the Bupa Insurance Business and direct settle claims in clinic which encourage patients to choose out location.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues:
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.
The Bupa Group purpose
Love to push yourself? Love to know you’ve got everything you need? Love to keep on growing?
You'll have access to the training you need to achieve everything you want.
Expect the right tools and great colleagues in a fulfilling environment
Well make sure you have the perfect balance of freedom and support
Apply for Private Associate Dentist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required