- MBR Dental Recruitment
- Southampton, Hampshire
- up to £12 per hour
- Closing date
- 18 Jun 2023
- Independent Dental Practice
- Job Type
- Part time
Dental Receptionist / Southampton, Hampshire / Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting an independent dental practice located in Southampton, Hampshire to recruit a Dental Receptionist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Private practice environment.
- Part time opportunity – 3 days per week.
- Surgery space; Monday 9am-7pm, Tuesday – Friday 9am-5.30pm & Saturday 9am-2pm.
- Working days & hours to be discussed.
- Up to £12 per hour depending on experience.
- At least 1 years’ dental reception experience is essential. Duties include but are not limited to; meeting & greeting patients, booking & amending appointments, answering calls, updating patient records, compliance of the practice, supporting the PM & clinical team with the smooth running of the practice, making patients aware of services offered, promoting care plans, payment handling and maintaining patient confidentiality. Practice provides general dentistry alongside Implants, Orthodontics & Endodontics.
- 3 surgery, computerised SOE practice.
- On-site car parking available.
All candidates must have dental reception experience & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
MBR Dental are a dedicated recruitment provider to dental practices in the UK. With many years of industry experience and a great understanding of the dental recruitment market, we provide complete recruitment solutions for dental professionals looking for their next opportunity.
With extensive experience in the recruitment industry, MBR Dental has a proven track record of delivering service levels which are respected in the industry as a leading consultancy.
Visit www.mbrdental.co.uk to browse our nationwide jobs.
Our focus is you, our advice is free and our business is national.
1-2 Devon Way
Apply for Dental Receptionist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert