Orthodontist - Leicester
- Portman Dental Care
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- Excellent opportunity
- Closing date
- 5 Jul 2023
- Job Type
- Specialist Appointments
- Contract Type
- Associate Permanent
- Part time
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
A fantastic opportunity for an Orthodontist or Dentist with a Specialist Interest in Orthodontics to join our referral clinic Lavender Dental and Implant Clinic, Leicester.
Lavender Dental and Implant Clinic is one of the country's leading implant and restorative dental practices based in the heart of Leicester. A referral practice the clinic receives both internal and external referrals. This is the ideal opportunity to join a well established practice working as part of a team of highly skilled and respected clinicians receiving referrals for your specialism.
We can offer:
- A part time role
- We can be flexible and offer either 1) a mixed role with a small number of UOAs and Private, or if you don't have a performer number / seeking Private only 2) We can consider private only
- For those seeking a mixed role we can offer a highly competitive UOA rate
- Lavender is a 5 surgery practice, expanding due to demand
- A team of highly experienced colleagues and clinicians
- The practice offers Sedation, Implants, Invisalign, facial aesthetics and have a dental laboratory and CT scanner available on site.
- Chris Lucas, lead clinician at the practice offers implant mentoring and support. He also runs a Saturday morning training course with in house clinicians wanting to increase their skill set.
- On the road parking available and easily commutable from surrounding areas, within walking distance of the local train station, shopping centre and city centre.
- A highly skilled multidisciplinary practice team
- If you are a Specialist Orthodontist or a DWSI interested in wither a mixed role or private only please do get in touch
Based in the heart of Leicester, a friendly city bursting with heritage and culture and known for great public transport networks. Located to the South of Nottingham, north-east of Birmingham and Coventry and West of Peterborough, Leicester is the largest city in the East Midlands.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity or to find out about other opportunities at Portman, please press apply or contact Lynda Brown Lynda.firstname.lastname@example.org or 07780010126 Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with your network.
We are a leading provider of private-focused dental care across the UK/Ireland. Recently, we have merged with Dentex bringing together two of the UK’s leading providers of private-focused dental care with shared values based on community, integrity and dedication to clinical freedom. Both companies celebrate the individuality of our practices and their teams and our shared focus remains on putting people first; this means exceptional care for our patients, industry-leading support for our practices and access to the best professional opportunities. Together we are one of the largest dental group’s in the UK, operating over 350 UK practices, with more than 4,000 members in our community, providing for more than 1.5 million patients annually across the UK, Ireland and Benelux.
We are a leading provider of private-focused dental care across the UK and Ireland. Recently, we have merged with Dentex bringing together two of the UK’s leading providers of private-focused dental care with shared values based on community, integrity and dedication to clinical freedom.
Both companies celebrate the individuality of our practices and their teams and our shared focus remains on putting people first; this means exceptional care for our patients, industry-leading support for our practices and access to the best professional opportunities.
Together we are one of the largest dental group’s in the UK, operating over 350 UK practices, with more than 4,000 members in our community, providing for more than 1.5 million patients annually across the UK, Ireland and Benelux.
Whether you work in our Cheltenham or London support centre or one of our many beautiful practices nationwide our working environment is innovative, fast paced, and constantly evolving. It’s a challenging yet rewarding workplace underpinned by a people focused culture which would offer you the autonomy and headroom to grow and develop your skills.
Why Clinicians choose Portman Dental Care:
We are always looking for talented people at Portman Dental Care and Dentex, the largest and fastest growing privately focused dental group in the UK and Ireland. Here are some reasons why we think we are the natural home of private dentistry:
- We provide outstanding operational support, remove the regulatory burden and empower local practice teams to enable you to fulfil your personal ambitions. Our job is to make your job as easy as possible.
- Our model is geared towards the delivery of private dentistry with a network of genuinely private practices that look and feel like private practices
- We are focused on delivering private dentistry and offer the opportunity for clinicians to maximise their earning potential
- We are Privately Owned, so we can afford to take the long term view
- You join a network of distinguished and trusted clinicians that we empower to use the materials, laboratories and equipment they trust
- Most of our practices undertake a range of specialist activity providing you with the clinical support network and platform to develop and deliver specialist services through our sponsorship of your development
- We invest in our practice environments and in team development to ensure we are providing Clinicians with the infrastructure to offer the very best quality of care.
- Clinical Governance – Our in-house compliance team ensure all our practices operate within the rules and regulations of CQC, HTM-01-05, GDC, HSE, Radiation Protection, Trading Standards and so on.
- 01242 587788
New Barn Lane
South West - Gloucestershire
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert