Orthodontist - Plymouth Orthodontics
- Portman Dental Care
- Plymouth, Devon
- Excellent opportunity
- Closing date
- 4 Jul 2023
- Job Type
- Specialist Appointments
- Contract Type
- Associate Permanent
- Part time
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Orthodontist opportunity in Plymouth Orthodontics, PL3 5DW.
Plymouth Orthodontics Ltd is a specialist practice providing NHS and private orthodontic services. We have built up a reputation for providing high quality orthodontic care over the past 10 years and are a part of the BDA Good Practice scheme and we have been a member since 2017.
A truly fantastic opportunity to join a specialist Orthodontic practice whilst also taking advantage of the lifestyle Plymouth can offer.
We can offer:
- Part-time days and hours, weekly Thursdays and Fridays
- NHS and private. 3,500 UOAs and excellent private potential
- Support of an experienced Orthodontic Therapist
- Modern with up to date equipment and technology, including digital radiography and Orthotrac practice software.
- The practice has 2 modern surgeries with Belmont Cleo break-leg chairs. There is digital radiography for OPG, Lateral Ceph and Carestream intra oral scanner.
- We have established links with secondary care at Derriford Hospital.
- Situated to the North of Plymouth City Centre with excellent transport links to the surrounding areas. Free and unrestricted street parking available outside the practice. Plymouth has excellent road and rail links to Devon, Cornwall and the rest of the UK.
- The practice serves a wide geographical area that encompasses Plymouth, East Cornwall, West Devon and South Hams.
- We have a waiting list for NHS orthodontic treatment and there is large potential for private growth.
- We encourage learning and development and encourage participation in local and regional study days.
- If you are a Specialist Orthodontist, or experienced DWSI in Orthodontics we would welcome a conversation
Plymouth is a coastal city and is ideally situated for sailing, surfing & kayaking. Dartmoor National Park is a short drive from Plymouth providing amazing scenery, walking & outdoor pursuits. This is a great opportunity to live and work in a beautiful part of the UK providing the perfect work life balance.
We are a leading provider of private-focused dental care across the UK/Ireland. Recently, we have merged with Dentex bringing together two of the UK’s leading providers of private-focused dental care with shared values based on community, integrity and dedication to clinical freedom. Both companies celebrate the individuality of our practices and their teams and our shared focus remains on putting people first; this means exceptional care for our patients, industry-leading support for our practices and access to the best professional opportunities. Together we are one of the largest dental group’s in the UK, operating over 350 UK practices, with more than 4,000 members in our community, providing for more than 1.5 million patients annually across the UK, Ireland and Benelux.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity or to find out about other opportunities at Portman, please press apply or contact Lynda Brown Lynda.firstname.lastname@example.org or 07780010126 Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with your network.
We are a leading provider of private-focused dental care across the UK and Ireland. Recently, we have merged with Dentex bringing together two of the UK’s leading providers of private-focused dental care with shared values based on community, integrity and dedication to clinical freedom.
Both companies celebrate the individuality of our practices and their teams and our shared focus remains on putting people first; this means exceptional care for our patients, industry-leading support for our practices and access to the best professional opportunities.
Together we are one of the largest dental group’s in the UK, operating over 350 UK practices, with more than 4,000 members in our community, providing for more than 1.5 million patients annually across the UK, Ireland and Benelux.
Whether you work in our Cheltenham or London support centre or one of our many beautiful practices nationwide our working environment is innovative, fast paced, and constantly evolving. It’s a challenging yet rewarding workplace underpinned by a people focused culture which would offer you the autonomy and headroom to grow and develop your skills.
Why Clinicians choose Portman Dental Care:
We are always looking for talented people at Portman Dental Care and Dentex, the largest and fastest growing privately focused dental group in the UK and Ireland. Here are some reasons why we think we are the natural home of private dentistry:
- We provide outstanding operational support, remove the regulatory burden and empower local practice teams to enable you to fulfil your personal ambitions. Our job is to make your job as easy as possible.
- Our model is geared towards the delivery of private dentistry with a network of genuinely private practices that look and feel like private practices
- We are focused on delivering private dentistry and offer the opportunity for clinicians to maximise their earning potential
- We are Privately Owned, so we can afford to take the long term view
- You join a network of distinguished and trusted clinicians that we empower to use the materials, laboratories and equipment they trust
- Most of our practices undertake a range of specialist activity providing you with the clinical support network and platform to develop and deliver specialist services through our sponsorship of your development
- We invest in our practice environments and in team development to ensure we are providing Clinicians with the infrastructure to offer the very best quality of care.
- Clinical Governance – Our in-house compliance team ensure all our practices operate within the rules and regulations of CQC, HTM-01-05, GDC, HSE, Radiation Protection, Trading Standards and so on.
- 01242 587788
New Barn Lane
South West - Gloucestershire
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert