Restorative Dentist / Oral Surgeon / Endodontist / Prosthodontist / Periodontist
- Portman Dental Care
- Ballymoney, Causeway Coast & Glens
- Full diary of specialist referrals
- Closing date
- 30 Jun 2023
- Job Type
- Specialist Appointments
- Contract Type
- Associate Permanent
- Part time
- Practice Type
Specialists and Dentist with Special Interests wanted! Rosconnor Specialist Dentistry clinics in Ballymoney and Derry are recruiting for:
- Periodontists – up to 3 days per week initially with scope to increase to full time
- Prosthodontists – up to 5 days per week
- Endodontists – up to 3 days per week initially with scope to increase to full time
- Oral Surgeons – up to 5 days per week
- Restorative Dentists - up to 5 days per week
- Additionally scope to do implants and other complex treatments
Rosconnor Specialist Dentistry offer a wide range of specialist dental referral services out of our 2 specialist clinics in Derry and Ballymoney. We receive dental referrals from a large number of referring practices from all over Northern Ireland.
Our Clinics are smart, modern, well run and well equipped. We have everything you will need to practise your dentistry at specialist level including fully computerised systems, CBCT scanners, microscopes, intra oral cameras, sedation facilities etc.
We have experienced support teams in both locations including practice manager, treatment coordinators and qualified nurses who ensure our dentists can focus on delivering the best clinical outcomes.
We are part of the Portman family of dental practices operating predominantly private practices across the UK. Our objective is to be the best by putting our patients and clinical excellence first. We are proud to have been Dental Industry Outstanding Business Winners in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity or to find out about other opportunities at Portman, please press apply or contact david.richards@@portmandental.co.uk. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.
This role may be subject to a relevant criminal records check, called an AccessNI check. You will be advised about this at interview stage, and you must disclose if there is any reason why you cannot work in regulated activity.
A criminal record is not necessarily a bar to being offered a position with Portman Dental Care. Policies on the recruitment of ex-offenders, as well as the secure handling, use storage and retention of disclosure information is available by e-mailing email@example.com The AccessNI Code of Practice is available by going to https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/sites/default/files/2021-11/accessni-code-of-practice.pdf
We are a leading provider of private-focused dental care across the UK and Ireland. Recently, we have merged with Dentex bringing together two of the UK’s leading providers of private-focused dental care with shared values based on community, integrity and dedication to clinical freedom.
Both companies celebrate the individuality of our practices and their teams and our shared focus remains on putting people first; this means exceptional care for our patients, industry-leading support for our practices and access to the best professional opportunities.
Together we are one of the largest dental group’s in the UK, operating over 350 UK practices, with more than 4,000 members in our community, providing for more than 1.5 million patients annually across the UK, Ireland and Benelux.
Whether you work in our Cheltenham or London support centre or one of our many beautiful practices nationwide our working environment is innovative, fast paced, and constantly evolving. It’s a challenging yet rewarding workplace underpinned by a people focused culture which would offer you the autonomy and headroom to grow and develop your skills.
Why Clinicians choose Portman Dental Care:
We are always looking for talented people at Portman Dental Care and Dentex, the largest and fastest growing privately focused dental group in the UK and Ireland. Here are some reasons why we think we are the natural home of private dentistry:
- We provide outstanding operational support, remove the regulatory burden and empower local practice teams to enable you to fulfil your personal ambitions. Our job is to make your job as easy as possible.
- Our model is geared towards the delivery of private dentistry with a network of genuinely private practices that look and feel like private practices
- We are focused on delivering private dentistry and offer the opportunity for clinicians to maximise their earning potential
- We are Privately Owned, so we can afford to take the long term view
- You join a network of distinguished and trusted clinicians that we empower to use the materials, laboratories and equipment they trust
- Most of our practices undertake a range of specialist activity providing you with the clinical support network and platform to develop and deliver specialist services through our sponsorship of your development
- We invest in our practice environments and in team development to ensure we are providing Clinicians with the infrastructure to offer the very best quality of care.
- Clinical Governance – Our in-house compliance team ensure all our practices operate within the rules and regulations of CQC, HTM-01-05, GDC, HSE, Radiation Protection, Trading Standards and so on.
- 01242 587788
New Barn Lane
South West - Gloucestershire
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert