Dental Receptionist ~ Northwood, London (part-time)
- The Dental Design Studio
- Northwood, London (Greater)
- Competitive, to be discussed at interview
- Closing date
- 10 Jun 2023
- Independent Dental Practice
- Job Type
- Part time
We are seeking an enthusiastic and friendly part-time Receptionist to join our fantastic team at our busy Northwood practice.
The working pattern will be 3 days ~ Thursday 08:30-18:30; Friday 08:00-18:00; Saturday 09:00-13:00.
Our receptionists play a vital role in the day to day running of our practices, and therefore we are looking for someone who is highly motivated and is confident in delivering exceptional, first-class customer service.
Our new receptionist must be able to create a warm, welcoming atmosphere and provide a positive, memorable experience for our patients.
We are looking for someone who has had at least 2 years of previous experience of working in a dental reception setting. Applications from qualified dental nurses are also welcome.
Skills & attributes:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Good command of the English language
- Organised and methodical
- Self-motivated and confident
- Able to work alone on reception, but also a team player
- Calm under pressure, trustworthy and reliable
- Meeting and greeting patients, providing a great first impression
- Booking and amending appointments
- Undertaking opening and closing procedures
- Answering patients’ queries by telephone and email as well as in person
- Promoting the practice for new patients
- Handling payments
- Accessing sensitive information whilst maintaining patient confidentiality at all times
- Supporting the Practice Manager and the clinical team with the smooth running of the practice
Competitive salary (dependent on experience) to be discussed at interview stage.
If you think this fantastic opportunity is for you, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV, along with a covering letter telling us why you are applying for this position and detailing the skills you will be bringing to the role.
Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
The Dental Design Studio provides general & advanced dentistry services in 18 state-of-the art practices located across England (Suffolk, Lincolnshire, Yorkshire, Norfolk, Cumbria & London).
With practices located around the country, we believe in providing exceptional dentistry of the highest quality, for all our patients, putting their needs first.
At the Dental Design Studio, we strive to ensure the smooth and efficient running of our practices with employees that work together in a spirit of harmony and co-operation, and we continuously update the staff through regular meetings, mentoring and by providing CPD. We have an amazing team of professional, honest and dedicated staff.
We are a group of mixed dental practices with locations in London, Suffolk, Lincolnshire, Norfolk and Yorkshire. We are always looking for motivated dentists, nurses and hygienists who have a passion for what they do. Our practices are modern, well equipped and computerised. We offer a good number of UDAs and private work for potential associates. We can also help dentists get their performer number. Our practices have been finalists at the Private Dentistry Awards in a number of categories including Best Dental Practice.
1 Murray Road
Apply for Dental Receptionist ~ Northwood, London (part-time)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert