Associate Dentist - Moor Dental, Ashburton
- Portman Dental Care
- Ashburton, Newton Abbot
- Closing date
- 29 Jun 2023
- Job Type
- General Dental Practice Appointments
- Contract Type
- Associate Permanent
- Part time
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Associate Dentist invited to join Moor Dental Care in Ashburton, Devon to pick up a very busy and established NHS book, plus excellent private.
We are a 5 surgery mixed NHS/Private practice, close to Newton Abbot and just half an hour from the bustling cities of Exeter and Plymouth, Paignton and Torquay. We are situated in the Centre of Ashburton in a well presented 3 storey building with Surgeries to the Ground and first floor.
We have an established and growing private patient base and well maintained NHS list developed over many years by our longstanding and stable team of clinicians.
- Hours - Monday - Friday
- Competitive UDA rate and Welcome Payment
- UDA allocation up to 5600 UDA's available
- Huge investment in safety with group wide PPE procurement, Dentair air purifiers, colleagues fully trained around our leading Standard Operating Procedure.
- Established and busy NHS with excellent private growth
- Modern and fully computerised - Exact software
- Digital X rays
- Free on road Car parking nearby
- Experienced, long serving and fully trained staff
- Excellent CQC reports and FFT feedback from patients
The successful candidate will be GDC registered, have an active performer number and have experience of providing NHS and private treatment in the UK.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity at Moor Dental Care, please press apply, or contact Vikki Pearson on 07780147110 or email@example.com. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.
We are a leading provider of private-focused dental care across the UK and Ireland. Recently, we have merged with Dentex bringing together two of the UK’s leading providers of private-focused dental care with shared values based on community, integrity and dedication to clinical freedom.
Both companies celebrate the individuality of our practices and their teams and our shared focus remains on putting people first; this means exceptional care for our patients, industry-leading support for our practices and access to the best professional opportunities.
Together we are one of the largest dental group’s in the UK, operating over 350 UK practices, with more than 4,000 members in our community, providing for more than 1.5 million patients annually across the UK, Ireland and Benelux.
Whether you work in our Cheltenham or London support centre or one of our many beautiful practices nationwide our working environment is innovative, fast paced, and constantly evolving. It’s a challenging yet rewarding workplace underpinned by a people focused culture which would offer you the autonomy and headroom to grow and develop your skills.
Why Clinicians choose Portman Dental Care:
We are always looking for talented people at Portman Dental Care and Dentex, the largest and fastest growing privately focused dental group in the UK and Ireland. Here are some reasons why we think we are the natural home of private dentistry:
- We provide outstanding operational support, remove the regulatory burden and empower local practice teams to enable you to fulfil your personal ambitions. Our job is to make your job as easy as possible.
- Our model is geared towards the delivery of private dentistry with a network of genuinely private practices that look and feel like private practices
- We are focused on delivering private dentistry and offer the opportunity for clinicians to maximise their earning potential
- We are Privately Owned, so we can afford to take the long term view
- You join a network of distinguished and trusted clinicians that we empower to use the materials, laboratories and equipment they trust
- Most of our practices undertake a range of specialist activity providing you with the clinical support network and platform to develop and deliver specialist services through our sponsorship of your development
- We invest in our practice environments and in team development to ensure we are providing Clinicians with the infrastructure to offer the very best quality of care.
- Clinical Governance – Our in-house compliance team ensure all our practices operate within the rules and regulations of CQC, HTM-01-05, GDC, HSE, Radiation Protection, Trading Standards and so on.
- 01242 587788
New Barn Lane
South West - Gloucestershire
Apply for Associate Dentist - Moor Dental, Ashburton
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert