Orthodontist - Specialist or DWSI
- Portman Dental Care
- Finaghy, Belfast
- Excellent opportunity
- Closing date
- 29 Jun 2023
- Job Type
- Specialist Appointments
- Contract Type
- Associate Permanent
- Part time
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Orthodontist opportunity at Finaghy Orthodontics, Belfast, ideal for Specialist Orthodontists or DWSI in Orthodontics looking to join a highly established and well respected Orthodontic specialist practice in Belfast.
Finaghy Orthodontics is a modern, fully equipped 7 surgery practice offering a specialist orthodontic service to a wide catchment area. Winners of the Best Referral Practice, Ireland at the Private Dentistry Awards 2019.
We deliver a first class experience for our patients. In fact, 96.5% of patients who responded to our survey last year would recommend us to their friends or family.
We can offer:
- A varied mix of both NHS and Private patients, or Private only if this is your preference.
- We can fill your books at a pace you feel confident with, one which allows you to deliver the best possible patient experience
- Flexible days and hours to work around your preferences and existing commitments
- A recently refurbished, 7 surgery practice with state of the art equipment such as iTero scanner to enable digital workflows.
- The practice has a 6 chair Polyclinic, ideal for close collaboration with your Orthodontic Therapist.
- All surgeries are spacious with windows and natural light and we have an inhouse laboratory which enables a same day service
- Our existing team consists of; 5 Specialists Orthodontists, one of which is an NHS Consultant. Plus an experienced support team; 2 dedicated Orthodontic Therapists, one Trainee and another who has been with the practice for 10 years. 3 Receptionists who complete all NHS form processing. Radiography qualified Dental Nurses who run scan clinics and TCO resource.
- We have a fantastic Practice Manager who is dedicated to the Finaghy practice, specialising in Orthodontics only and from a clinical background herself with 16 years in the industry.
- Based in Finaghy with good access to stations, buses and free onsite parking.
- We are able to offer a package to support new clinicians through initial stages of NHS treatments should you prefer a mixed role, please enquire for more details
- A fantastic opportunity in a practice which is well renowned and respected
We are a leading provider of private-focused dental care across the UK/Ireland. Recently, we have merged with Dentex bringing together two of the UK’s leading providers of private-focused dental care with shared values based on community, integrity and dedication to clinical freedom. Both companies celebrate the individuality of our practices and their teams and our shared focus remains on putting people first; this means exceptional care for our patients, industry-leading support for our practices and access to the best professional opportunities. Together we are one of the largest dental group’s in the UK, operating over 350 UK practices, with more than 4,000 members in our community, providing for more than 1.5 million patients annually across the UK, Ireland and Benelux.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, or to arrange an informal conversation / practice visit please press apply or contact Lynda Brown Lynda.firstname.lastname@example.org or 07780010126 Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with your network.
This role may be subject to a relevant criminal records check, called an AccessNI check. You will be advised about this at interview stage, and you must disclose if there is any reason why you cannot work in regulated activity.
A criminal record is not necessarily a bar to being offered a position with Portman Dental Care. Policies on the recruitment of ex-offenders, as well as the secure handling, use storage and retention of disclosure information is available by e-mailing email@example.com The AccessNI Code of Practice is available by going to https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/sites/default/files/2021-11/accessni-code-of-practice.pdf
We are a leading provider of private-focused dental care across the UK and Ireland. Recently, we have merged with Dentex bringing together two of the UK’s leading providers of private-focused dental care with shared values based on community, integrity and dedication to clinical freedom.
Both companies celebrate the individuality of our practices and their teams and our shared focus remains on putting people first; this means exceptional care for our patients, industry-leading support for our practices and access to the best professional opportunities.
Together we are one of the largest dental group’s in the UK, operating over 350 UK practices, with more than 4,000 members in our community, providing for more than 1.5 million patients annually across the UK, Ireland and Benelux.
Whether you work in our Cheltenham or London support centre or one of our many beautiful practices nationwide our working environment is innovative, fast paced, and constantly evolving. It’s a challenging yet rewarding workplace underpinned by a people focused culture which would offer you the autonomy and headroom to grow and develop your skills.
Why Clinicians choose Portman Dental Care:
We are always looking for talented people at Portman Dental Care and Dentex, the largest and fastest growing privately focused dental group in the UK and Ireland. Here are some reasons why we think we are the natural home of private dentistry:
- We provide outstanding operational support, remove the regulatory burden and empower local practice teams to enable you to fulfil your personal ambitions. Our job is to make your job as easy as possible.
- Our model is geared towards the delivery of private dentistry with a network of genuinely private practices that look and feel like private practices
- We are focused on delivering private dentistry and offer the opportunity for clinicians to maximise their earning potential
- We are Privately Owned, so we can afford to take the long term view
- You join a network of distinguished and trusted clinicians that we empower to use the materials, laboratories and equipment they trust
- Most of our practices undertake a range of specialist activity providing you with the clinical support network and platform to develop and deliver specialist services through our sponsorship of your development
- We invest in our practice environments and in team development to ensure we are providing Clinicians with the infrastructure to offer the very best quality of care.
- Clinical Governance – Our in-house compliance team ensure all our practices operate within the rules and regulations of CQC, HTM-01-05, GDC, HSE, Radiation Protection, Trading Standards and so on.
- 01242 587788
New Barn Lane
South West - Gloucestershire
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert