- Bourne Hall Dental Practice
- Ewell, Epsom
- £24 per UDA / 50% of private fees
- Closing date
- 27 Jun 2023
- Independent Dental Practice
- Job Type
- General Dental Practice Appointments
- Contract Type
- Part time
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Dental Associate / Performer required in Ewell, near Epsom, Surrey.
Bourne Hall Dental Practice has an exciting opportunity for an Associate / Performer on 3 to 5 days a week.
- Ewell, Surrey
- Associate / Performer dentist option to do three to five days per week
- £24 per UDA gross (£12 net) / 50% of private fees
- Options to do 4,000 to 5,500 UDA's
- Mon, to Fri 8.30-5.30pm. Some flexibility on what days required.
- Mixed family practice with good private potential
- Established patient list
- Independent, not corporate
- Situated in a medical centre for 15 years
- 6 surgery modern practice offering excellent working conditions (4 chairs newly replaced)
- Computerized SOE, digital X-Rays, intra-oral camera, apex locator, rotary available
- The practice offers sedation, oral surgery ( with a visiting specialist), Implants, Invisalign, Cosmetic and general dentistry, hygienist
- Foundation dental training practice
- Dentist must be registered with the GDC
- start date after 1st April 2023
Please submit your CV's to email@example.com.
All applicants will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Bourne Hall Dental Practice has been open since July 2007 and is a well equipped, a modern surgery practice within the confines of the Bourne Hall Medical Centre. We have five general dental practitioners, two hygienists who attend on a Tuesday and Friday as well as a visiting oral surgeon. The practice aims to provide both NHS and affordable private dental care in a friendly, relaxed but professional manner to a high standard. We have practitioners who have interests in sedation, implants, cosmetic dentistry as well as experience in all round general care for the whole family from child to parent to grandparent. To help and assist them in this task, we have a helpful and experienced team of receptionists and nurses. For all of us – our first and main aim is quality and professional patient care and how to achieve this to the best of possible standards at all times.
Apply for Associate Dentist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert