- Bupa Dental Care
- Part time 4 days per week - Established list - Maternity cover
- Closing date
- 6 Jun 2023
- Job Type
- Part time
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We’re looking for a Locum Dentist to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in Withington, ManchesterLocum Dentist vacancy details
- 4 days per week - Mon/Wed/Thu/Fri
- Busy, well-established NHS list
- Paid Per UDA
- Contract covering a period of maternity leave until 18th December 2023
- Excellent working facilities and the latest equipment
- Highest standards of clinical governance & expert support
- A comprehensive on-boarding and induction process
- Access to in-house complaint team and medico legal support
About Bupa Dental Care Withington
Established with 6 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised with Dentally software, digital x-ray, rotary endo and Apex Locator. There are experienced longstanding experiences Associates in situ and a dedicated Hygienist all supported by a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
Based in the centre of Withington, close to the M60 and easily accessible to most major transport routes. Free parking available.Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Tina Louise Thomas
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers lists.
Our aim is as simple as it comes – to deliver the best patient care in the industry. Yes, it’s a big ask, but we achieve it by putting our patients and you at the heart of everything we do.
We want Bupa Dental Care to be the brand of choice for patients, clinicians and for people who want to build a lasting career.
Just some of the reasons to join us - written by our dentist colleagues:
- Associateships and Employed Dentists roles to give greater choice in a changing world
- Latest investment in practices with technology
- Flexible working
- Extensive consumables list with quality materials
- Practices well run by managers and head office support so dentists can focus on patient care
- Good communication with regulatory bodies so improved patient safety and governance
- Relocation between practices due to large network across UK and Ireland
- Different career pathways - support from building private treatments alongside NHS to developing clinical career or going into non-clinical management and governance roles
- Learning and development support with a dedicated online platform, courses, graduate loans plus networking events
- Support from senior clinicians
- Bupa offer amazing benefits!
Why we’re different
Because we’re not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
We’re a limited liability company, we have no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We run commercially to remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
- 01454 771530
Bupa Dental Care
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert