Overseas Private Dentist
- Bupa Dental Care
- United Kingdom
- Fully Private - up to £10k joining bonus
- Closing date
- 5 Jun 2023
- Job Type
- General Dental Practice Appointments
- Full time
- Practice Type
Overseas Private Dentist
New opportunities await in the UK. Bupa Dental Care is recruiting experienced overseas dentists with flexible working options to suit both relocation or travelling from overseas. Whether you prefer a rural, city or coastal location - there really is something for everyone.
- 3 years+ post qualified experience
- Registered with the GDC – or working towards your registration
What we offer
Why us? Here’s a selection of the fantastic incentives we have to offer:
- Up front joining bonus of up to £10,000
- Employed contract
- Sponsorship available (employed contracts only)
- Excellent working facilities and the latest equipment
- Highest standards of clinical governance & expert support
- On-Boarding and Induction process
- No Indemnity fees
- No General Dental Council fees
- Sponsored Education
- Largest support network in the UK
This exciting opportunity also offers:
- Flexible on working days
- Flexible on working hours
- Fully private - great earning potential
- High demand, full patient list
- Continuous Professional Development and support
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Overseas Resourcing Business Partner
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers lists.
Our aim is as simple as it comes – to deliver the best patient care in the industry. Yes, it’s a big ask, but we achieve it by putting our patients and you at the heart of everything we do.
We want Bupa Dental Care to be the brand of choice for patients, clinicians and for people who want to build a lasting career.
Just some of the reasons to join us - written by our dentist colleagues:
- Associateships and Employed Dentists roles to give greater choice in a changing world
- Latest investment in practices with technology
- Flexible working
- Extensive consumables list with quality materials
- Practices well run by managers and head office support so dentists can focus on patient care
- Good communication with regulatory bodies so improved patient safety and governance
- Relocation between practices due to large network across UK and Ireland
- Different career pathways - support from building private treatments alongside NHS to developing clinical career or going into non-clinical management and governance roles
- Learning and development support with a dedicated online platform, courses, graduate loans plus networking events
- Support from senior clinicians
- Bupa offer amazing benefits!
Why we’re different
Because we’re not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
We’re a limited liability company, we have no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We run commercially to remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
- 01454 771530
Bupa Dental Care
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert