- MBR Dental Recruitment
- Wickford, Essex
- 10 Surgery busy practice with 5000 UDAs @ £14.50 per UDA plus great scope for private dentistry
- Closing date
- 24 Jun 2023
- Independent Dental Practice
- Job Type
- General Dental Practice Appointments
- Contract Type
- Associate Permanent
- Full time
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Associate Dentist / Wickford, Essex / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Wickford, Essex to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available from August with notice periods taken into consideration.
- Part time position, 4 days per week with the potential option to increase to 5 days.
- Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri
- Upto 5000 UDAs
- £14.50 per UDA.
- Good scope for private dentistry.
- All private skills welcome at the practice
- 50/50 Labs/Private fees
- 10 Surgery dental practice.
- Long standing practice manager and support staff.
- Computerised (SOE Exact), digital x-rays, rotary endo, OPG.
- Practice provides NHS Orthodontist, non-surgical facial aesthetics and private hygiene services.
Dentist must be GDC registered, have an active performer number and a valid DBS check.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Essex area please visit our Essex jobs page.
MBR Dental are a dedicated recruitment provider to dental practices in the UK. With many years of industry experience and a great understanding of the dental recruitment market, we provide complete recruitment solutions for dental professionals looking for their next opportunity.
With extensive experience in the recruitment industry, MBR Dental has a proven track record of delivering service levels which are respected in the industry as a leading consultancy.
Visit www.mbrdental.co.uk to browse our nationwide jobs.
Our focus is you, our advice is free and our business is national.
1-2 Devon Way
Apply for Associate Dentist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert