- Portman Dental Care
- Closing date
- 3 Jun 2023
- Job Type
- Orthodontic Therapists
- Contract Type
- Salaried Permanent
- Part time
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We have an opportunity for an Orthodontic Therapist within our Pure Dental Clinic in Immingham.
We are well respected and well-known dental practice within the local area, the ex-vendor being in the practice for a total of 40 years. The team are all highly skilled and experienced consisting of a Specialist Orthodontist, Orthodontic Therapist, a large team of 12 experienced Nurses plus Dentists with interests in aesthetics, endodontics and restorations. A fantastic team to join.
Immingham is a popular location in North East Lincolnshire. It is situated on the southwest bank of the Humber Estuary, 6 miles north-west from Grimsby and just 3 miles away from the access to major towns and cities including Scunthorpe and Doncaster, and via the Humber Bridge to Hull and York.
We can offer:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Surgery space available on Thursdays and Fridays
- Digital x-ray, OPG, Rotary Endo and Intra Oral Camera available Working with a Orthodontic specialist
- A large practice with open waiting areas and windows in the surgeries
- The practice overlooks a golf course and has lovely views of the area
- Onsite parking
- A highly experienced Practice Manager Opportunity to work with other experienced clinicians
- Supported by a friendly and experienced team of professionals
- Easily commutable by train from Sheffield, Leeds and Manchester
- GDC, Indemnity and CPD costs covered
- Practice bonus scheme - our colleagues are key to Portman’s success, so you’ll be entitled to a bonus based on your practice’s performance
- Special days - in addition to your holiday allowance and bank holidays, you are also able to take special days off for occasions such as your birthday, getting married, moving house and more
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Paid company sick pay
- Life assurance and contributory pension scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme – earn up to £3000 per referral
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7, 365 days a year confidential helpline and counselling service providing help and advice on a range of topics Cycle to work scheme
- Benefits platform with access to discounted shopping, cinema, travel, and much more
We are a leading provider of private-focused dental care across the UK/Ireland. Recently, we have merged with Dentex bringing together two of the UK’s leading providers of private-focused dental care with shared values based on community, integrity and dedication to clinical freedom. Both companies celebrate the individuality of our practices and their teams and our shared focus remains on putting people first; this means exceptional care for our patients, industry-leading support for our practices and access to the best professional opportunities. Together we are one of the largest dental group’s in the UK, operating over 350 UK practices, with more than 4,000 members in our community, providing for more than 1.5 million patients annually across the UK, Ireland and Benelux.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity or to find out about other opportunities at Portman, please apply or alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with your network
We are a leading provider of private-focused dental care across the UK and Ireland. Recently, we have merged with Dentex bringing together two of the UK’s leading providers of private-focused dental care with shared values based on community, integrity and dedication to clinical freedom.
Both companies celebrate the individuality of our practices and their teams and our shared focus remains on putting people first; this means exceptional care for our patients, industry-leading support for our practices and access to the best professional opportunities.
Together we are one of the largest dental group’s in the UK, operating over 350 UK practices, with more than 4,000 members in our community, providing for more than 1.5 million patients annually across the UK, Ireland and Benelux.
Whether you work in our Cheltenham or London support centre or one of our many beautiful practices nationwide our working environment is innovative, fast paced, and constantly evolving. It’s a challenging yet rewarding workplace underpinned by a people focused culture which would offer you the autonomy and headroom to grow and develop your skills.
Why Clinicians choose Portman Dental Care:
We are always looking for talented people at Portman Dental Care and Dentex, the largest and fastest growing privately focused dental group in the UK and Ireland. Here are some reasons why we think we are the natural home of private dentistry:
- We provide outstanding operational support, remove the regulatory burden and empower local practice teams to enable you to fulfil your personal ambitions. Our job is to make your job as easy as possible.
- Our model is geared towards the delivery of private dentistry with a network of genuinely private practices that look and feel like private practices
- We are focused on delivering private dentistry and offer the opportunity for clinicians to maximise their earning potential
- We are Privately Owned, so we can afford to take the long term view
- You join a network of distinguished and trusted clinicians that we empower to use the materials, laboratories and equipment they trust
- Most of our practices undertake a range of specialist activity providing you with the clinical support network and platform to develop and deliver specialist services through our sponsorship of your development
- We invest in our practice environments and in team development to ensure we are providing Clinicians with the infrastructure to offer the very best quality of care.
- Clinical Governance – Our in-house compliance team ensure all our practices operate within the rules and regulations of CQC, HTM-01-05, GDC, HSE, Radiation Protection, Trading Standards and so on.
- 01242 587788
New Barn Lane
South West - Gloucestershire
Apply for Orthodontic Therapist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert