- Bupa Dental Care
- Fully Private Practice, £500 Guaranteed daily income for 3 months
- Closing date
- 3 Jun 2023
- Job Type
- Specialist Appointments
- Part time
- Practice Type
Specialist Periodontist - Transit Way, Plymouth
Our private practices are dental surgeries with a difference. You won't find a clinical environment here; instead, you'll be greeted by comfortable sofas, stylish décor and a friendly, welcoming team. Many of our Platinum practices are located in beautiful buildings too, making you feel right at home from the moment you start.
Private Specialist Dentist vacancy details
- Specialist or special interest Periodontist
- Guaranteed daily income of £500 for the first three months
- 1 day per month to start with the view to build up to weekly
- Great private earning potential
About Dental and Implant Clinic - Transit Way, Plymouth
Established with 6 surgeries, recently refurbished. Experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist and a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
- Free car parking
- Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers lists.
Our aim is as simple as it comes – to deliver the best patient care in the industry. Yes, it’s a big ask, but we achieve it by putting our patients and you at the heart of everything we do.
We want Bupa Dental Care to be the brand of choice for patients, clinicians and for people who want to build a lasting career.
Just some of the reasons to join us - written by our dentist colleagues:
- Associateships and Employed Dentists roles to give greater choice in a changing world
- Latest investment in practices with technology
- Flexible working
- Extensive consumables list with quality materials
- Practices well run by managers and head office support so dentists can focus on patient care
- Good communication with regulatory bodies so improved patient safety and governance
- Relocation between practices due to large network across UK and Ireland
- Different career pathways - support from building private treatments alongside NHS to developing clinical career or going into non-clinical management and governance roles
- Learning and development support with a dedicated online platform, courses, graduate loans plus networking events
- Support from senior clinicians
- Bupa offer amazing benefits!
Why we’re different
Because we’re not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
We’re a limited liability company, we have no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We run commercially to remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
- 01454 771530
Bupa Dental Care
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert