If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our 8 Surgery Bupa Dental Care practice in Belfast, Northern Ireland.Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Up to 5 days (Flexible)
- Established Patient List
- Great earning potential
- March 2023 Start
Bupa Belmont Road is one of Northern Ireland's best known largest mixed practices, situated conveniently just outside Belfast city centre in the east. Situated on the busy Belmont Road where you can find yourself spoilt for choice with local cafes and shops. The practice has 8 modern dental surgeries, including a CBCT scanner, a team of 26 staff including the practice manager, practice coordinator, 9 dentists, 1 hygienist, 12 nurses, and 2 receptionists. The practice has been part of the local area for over 25 years and many members of the team have long-standing service with the practice. The dental team are warm, friendly and keen to have you join their Belmont Road family.
- Access to Hygienist
- Great transport links
- Google review score of 4.8
Our practice offers Bupa Smile Plan - a payment plan that allows patients to spread the cost of their routine preventive dentistry throughout the year. This enables our patients to budget for their dental care and encourages regular attendance helping to maintain their oral health. For you it means a more stable income from a loyal patient base with absolutely no fees or admin costs - you get paid for the work you do in line with private pricing.
Being part of Bupa also means the unique opportunity to provide dental treatment to our insurance customers, improving your revenue streams and growing any private work you wish to undertake.More reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues: Perks
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Contact Number: 07719910665.
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across
the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us,
please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.
The Bupa Group purpose
Love to push yourself? Love to know you’ve got everything you need? Love to keep on growing?
You'll have access to the training you need to achieve everything you want.
Expect the right tools and great colleagues in a fulfilling environment
Well make sure you have the perfect balance of freedom and support
Apply for Dentist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required