- Bright Orthodontics
- Liverpool, Merseyside
- £42,000- £49,000
- Closing date
- 2 Jun 2023
- Independent Dental Practice
- Job Type
- Orthodontic Therapists
- Contract Type
- Salaried Permanent
- Full time
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Exciting opportunities for a qualified Orthodontic Therapist to join our busy, specialist orthodontic practice in Liverpool. Immediate jobs start available.
The positions are long-term opportunities with job security for the right candidates as our new orthodontic practice locations come with secured NHS contracts for the next ten years.
We are currently looking for employed full-time/part-time GDC Registered Orthodontic Therapists to join our team in Liverpool.
Our Liverpool Orthodontic practice is a modern, bright, spacious workplace with a fully digital workflow, including iTero scanner, Digital X-rays providing NHS & Private orthodontic care using a wide range of appliances and techniques, including traditional braces and Invisalign.
Bright Orthodontics is led by Orthodontists, and we value the vital contribution of Orthodontic Therapists as part of our team. Together, we are creating a practice where you will actively shape a well-trained team and efficient systems to help our team thrive.
Bright Orthodontics is a state-of-the-art NHS/Private specialist orthodontic practice group.
At Bright Orthodontics, we're more than just a practice - we're a team dedicated to providing exceptional orthodontic care using the latest technology and techniques. Our commitment to patient comfort and satisfaction is matched only by our dedication to our team's professional growth and development. If you're looking for a practice where you can make a real difference, Bright Orthodontics is the place for you!
Bright Orthodontics-Liverpool, Unit B, Hunts Cross Retail Park, Hunts Cross, Liverpool, L24 9GB
Our Liverpool site has four surgeries with a fully digital workflow, including an iTero scanner, Digital X-rays providing NHS & Private orthodontic care using a wide range of appliances and techniques, including traditional braces and Invisalign. Our other locations are as below:
· St Raphael's Dental Practice Ltd, 65 Ormskirk Road, Upholland WN8 0AH.
· Bright Orthodontics-Widnes, 130-132 Widnes Road, Widnes WA8 6AX
· Bright Orthodontics-Skelmersdale, Concourse Shopping Centre, Skelmersdale WN8 6LB
· Bright Orthodontics-Ormskirk, 9 Derby Street, Ormskirk L39 2BJ
· Bright Orthodontics-Warrington, Birchwood Shopping Centre, NU10, Warrington, WA3 7PG
We are a group that values and invests in our staff, evidenced by BDA good practice award and Investors in People Accreditation. We see the role as a genuine career opportunity.
At Bright Orthodontics, we believe all patients deserve to smile with confidence. The practice is led by a family of specialist orthodontists, Dr Raphy Paul & Dr Puthri Raphy, who place patient care and outcomes as paramount.
As an orthodontic therapist, you will be qualified and registered with the GDC and have professional Indemnity. You will:
· Be a team player who can ensure a first-class patient journey at all contact points.
· Work with accuracy and attention to detail, and take pride and ownership in their work.
· Work with confidence with a range of fixed and removable orthodontic appliances.
· Confidently communicate with patients, family members and the rest of our team.
· Treat our patients as stakeholders and fully involve them in their treatment in a friendly, helpful, and courteous manner with the ability to motivate them.
· Be flexible to patients who present with various dental and emotional needs.
· Work well within our team culture and actively participate in self, team, and practice development.
· Be forward-thinking with an open mindset to new ideas and ways of working.
· You can provide safe high-level care under efficient supervision and prescription from our specialist Orthodontist.
· You will benefit from our organised diary management and proactive, supportive management team.
· Paid GDC registration
. Paid Indemnity subject to contract.
· Brand new purpose-built facilities, high-quality instruments, and the latest equipment.
· Encouragement to attend fully funded CPD, hands-on courses, and external and in-house study days to progress your career.
· Support with PDP, Career Development, Peer Review and Mentoring.
· Mobile App for admin/holidays management.
Also, not to mention joining our outstanding team!
Competitive rate of £40,000- £49,000/annum pro-rata, depending on experience.
We have a patient-focused approach, with most private patients attending through word-of-mouth recommendations. Staff are proud of the fantastic results and look forward to welcoming a new member to the team.
What do the staff think?
“Bright Orthodontics in Warrington is an amazing practice and a great place to work, everyone works really well together as a team, and I’ve made some lovely friends here! I enjoy coming to work every day and I feel as though joining Bright was the best decision I’ve ever made”
Letitia, Orthodontic Nurse
“I enjoy working at Bright Orthodontics because we are more like a little work family rather than work colleagues. We have the newest equipment, so we can treat our patients to the highest of standards. Bright Orthodontics are really encouraging in self progression and want you to be the best version of yourself, whether this be putting you on a course or spending time showing you things. I feel valued working here and love being part of the team at Bright Orthodontics”
Katie, Trainee Orthodontic Therapist
“I love working at bright because everyone is friendly, we have really good equipment/ resources, everyone is encouraged to progress, and we have great opportunities. Also, Puthri and Raphy are very experienced/knowledgeable in their field and patients receive the best treatment we can offer”
Jessica, Trainee Orthodontic Therapist
“I enjoy being part of a friendly team that is always willing to help each other no matter how big or small. We have a very proactive management team and a very modern practice.
I also love how Puthri and Raphy always find the time to ask and show a genuine interest in our personal life and check in on how we’re getting on, they are also always willing us to better ourselves and achieve our goals”
Racheal, Orthodontic Nurse
“Bright Orthodontics is an amazing practise, with a friendly, supportive, and great team. I travel from North Wales; I love working for Bright and I’d highly recommend anyone to come and work here”
Larni, Orthodontic Nurse
What do the patients say?
We receive feedback on a regular basis, and our patients are telling us that:
“My daughter had her teeth straightened over an 18-month period and her experience with Bright Orthodontics was exceptional. Every single member of staff was lovely and the level of care she received was beyond expectations. Her confidence has rocketed thanks to Bright. Highly recommend”
“Everyone at Bright Orthodontics are so friendly and informative. They have been so helpful keeping me informed with the steps for my treatment and answering any questions I have. I can’t wait to see the progression at each visit!”
“We received world class service with the latest technology. Jade & Laetitia were outstanding and made the appointment a joy ....... They were polite, respective, and simply the best !! Thank you and we look forward to the next appointment”
“We have been seen by both Dr Puthri Raphy and Dr Raphy Paul and both were so professional, taking the time to explain everything directly to my daughter rather than to just us parents, considering how nervous our daughter was they were calm, patient and very kind to her. The technology and 3D imaging is superb, the dental nurses and reception staff are also so kind and friendly. I would definitely recommend this service to anybody looking for orthodontist treatment”
Is it you we’re looking for?
Are you hard-working? Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Do you want to develop your career? Are you supportive of the people you work with and want the best for our patients?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please contact us for any informal discussions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert