If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
We’re looking for a Dental Therapist to partner with us at our well established Bupa Dental Care practice in Sleaford, Lincolnshire.Dental Therapist vacancy details
- One day per week - flexible day
- Great hourly rate of pay
- Well managed appointment book
- Fantastic nurse support
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Full appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Established well-run clinic with 8 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised with Dentally software, digital x-ray, OPG, Rotary Endo and Apex Locator. Offering both NHS and private treatments including Invisalign, implants and patient finance. There are experienced longstanding associates in situ supported by a team of fully-trained professional support staff.
- Dedicated Practice Manager
- Long-standing and friendly team
- Modern and spacious clinic
- We’re located on Carre Street, in the heart of Sleaford, just a 5-minute walk from the train station.
- Close to Lincoln shopping Centre and beautiful countryside surrounding the practice
- Bupa Dental Care Sleaford uses Dentally software that helps our practices run more effectively, giving our people and self-employed colleagues more time for what matters - better patient care. Feel free to ask about it during the recruitment process.
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Tina Louise Thomas
Mobile: 07935 600595
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.
The Bupa Group purpose
Love to push yourself? Love to know you’ve got everything you need? Love to keep on growing?
You'll have access to the training you need to achieve everything you want.
Expect the right tools and great colleagues in a fulfilling environment
Well make sure you have the perfect balance of freedom and support
Apply for Dental Therapist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required