Orthodontist - Cavehill, Belfast
- Portman Dental Care
- Belfast City Centre, Belfast
- Full list of referrals
- Closing date
- 17 Jun 2023
- Job Type
- Specialist Appointments
- Contract Type
- Associate Permanent
- Part time
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Orthodontist required to take on a full list of referrals at Cavehill Dental & Implant Clinic in North Belfast.
- One day per week initially – we can accommodate any day
- Private patients available for an immediate start
- Bridging finance available to ensure upfront income for NHS cases
- Huge demand – outstanding earnings
- We can accept a Specialist Orthodontist or a suitably qualified and experienced DWSI
- Full clinical freedom
- Experienced support team includes nurses experienced in working with orthodontists
- Smart and well equipped modern practice with a great local reputation
- Excellent location in Belfast’s Cavehill area
Established for 50 years, we are a modern, fully equipped, 7 surgery, community based practice with a reputation for delivering a quality service to private and Health Service patients. We offer a wide range of treatments with a particular focus on cosmetic dentistry and implants.
We have an experienced support team onsite including fully qualified dental nurses, a treatment co-ordinator and a highly experience practice Manager who ensure our Dentists can focus on dentistry and delivering the best clinical outcomes.
Our practice is located in a pleasant area, 10 mins from Belfast city centre with free parking outside. Easy access to Belfast City Centre, Stations and Airports.
We are looking for a new associate to join the team to take on a full list of patients and to further enhance the services we offer. Applicants should have experience of providing high quality care to private patients and a broad skill set. We would welcome any special interests.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity or to find out about other opportunities at Portman, please press apply or contact David Richards on 07384 540806 or e-mail email@example.com. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.
About Us - We are a leading provider of private-focused dental care across the [UK/Ireland]. Recently, we have merged with Dentex bringing together two of the UK’s leading providers of private-focused dental care with shared values based on community, integrity and dedication to clinical freedom. Both companies celebrate the individuality of our practices and their teams and our shared focus remains on putting people first; this means exceptional care for our patients, industry-leading support for our practices and access to the best professional opportunities. Together we are one of the largest dental group’s in the UK, operating over 350 UK practices, with more than 4,000 members in our community, providing for more than 1.5 million patients annually across the UK, Ireland and Benelux.
This role may be subject to a relevant criminal records check, called an AccessNI check. You will be advised about this at interview stage, and you must disclose if there is any reason why you cannot work in regulated activity.
A criminal record is not necessarily a bar to being offered a position with Portman Dental Care. Policies on the recruitment of ex-offenders, as well as the secure handling, use storage and retention of disclosure information is available by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org The AccessNI Code of Practice is available by going to https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/sites/default/files/2021-11/accessni-code-of-practice.pdf
We are a leading provider of private-focused dental care across the UK and Ireland. Recently, we have merged with Dentex bringing together two of the UK’s leading providers of private-focused dental care with shared values based on community, integrity and dedication to clinical freedom.
Both companies celebrate the individuality of our practices and their teams and our shared focus remains on putting people first; this means exceptional care for our patients, industry-leading support for our practices and access to the best professional opportunities.
Together we are one of the largest dental group’s in the UK, operating over 350 UK practices, with more than 4,000 members in our community, providing for more than 1.5 million patients annually across the UK, Ireland and Benelux.
Whether you work in our Cheltenham or London support centre or one of our many beautiful practices nationwide our working environment is innovative, fast paced, and constantly evolving. It’s a challenging yet rewarding workplace underpinned by a people focused culture which would offer you the autonomy and headroom to grow and develop your skills.
Why Clinicians choose Portman Dental Care:
We are always looking for talented people at Portman Dental Care and Dentex, the largest and fastest growing privately focused dental group in the UK and Ireland. Here are some reasons why we think we are the natural home of private dentistry:
- We provide outstanding operational support, remove the regulatory burden and empower local practice teams to enable you to fulfil your personal ambitions. Our job is to make your job as easy as possible.
- Our model is geared towards the delivery of private dentistry with a network of genuinely private practices that look and feel like private practices
- We are focused on delivering private dentistry and offer the opportunity for clinicians to maximise their earning potential
- We are Privately Owned, so we can afford to take the long term view
- You join a network of distinguished and trusted clinicians that we empower to use the materials, laboratories and equipment they trust
- Most of our practices undertake a range of specialist activity providing you with the clinical support network and platform to develop and deliver specialist services through our sponsorship of your development
- We invest in our practice environments and in team development to ensure we are providing Clinicians with the infrastructure to offer the very best quality of care.
- Clinical Governance – Our in-house compliance team ensure all our practices operate within the rules and regulations of CQC, HTM-01-05, GDC, HSE, Radiation Protection, Trading Standards and so on.
- 01242 587788
New Barn Lane
South West - Gloucestershire
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert