Practice Manager - Up to £36,000 per Annum
- £32000 - £36000 per year
- Closing date
- 28 May 2023
- Independent Dental Practice
- Job Type
- Practice Managers
- Contract Type
- Full time
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
A Dental Practice known for its amazing services has let us know about a new Practice Manager role that has become available near Bordon.
This practice is looking for a candidate that prides in going above and beyond whilst also providing clients with a high-level management.
About the role:
- Part-Time role – 4 days per Week – NO WEEKEND
- Up to £36,000 per annum – negotiable depending on experience
- Practice is frequently attended by celebrities – with large following online
- Preferably looking for a GDC registered Nurse to help out in surgery occasionally
- Flexible-start date – willing to wait for the right candidate
- Modern and Mixed Practice – with brand new surgeries
- All Surgeries have Windows and Air-conditioning and Air-purifiers
- Well-equipped and Fully digital with Digital X-rays, Itero scanner, Intra Oral Cameras and Rotary Endo
- Practice offers a range of treatments including: Invisalign, Cosmetic, Implants and General Dentistry
- Friendly and Professional team – including Therapist, Hygienist, Nurses and Associates
- Free Parking available on-site
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Lily via email@example.com.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9805 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
MedMatch Dental caters to private, NHS, & mixed independent and group practices, meaning you can expect us to bring you exactly the right type of opportunity and nothing less.
We specialise in negotiating the right package for your specific criteria. With unrivalled access to golden handshake opportunities, training & development roles and the best UDA-rates available in your region, your next job application is in safe hands.
Get in touch with one of our Consultants today to find out what you could be doing, how much you could be earning and where your next role could take you.
MedMatch Group, Meridien House
69-71 Clarendon Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert